Reviews for My Imaginary Ex
Ichigo-chan chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Hi! Update! I know its been YEARS but PLEASE update! The plot is really original and I just want you to finish it PLEASE. Nagmamakaawa ako sa'yo. Don't let a good story just die into nothingness! Sayang naman kung may mang-agaw di ba?
Simplicity02 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
i really like this story. it's so cool. :D please update soon...or whenever you get the chance. :D but please continue the story...

The Russian Roulette
IaiGureisama chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
nice chapter! :D pls update as soon as you can. I wanna see err read Neji's reaction xD
bright-rebellious chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Yepie! I'm glad that Tenten finally decided to help out, besides, I can't hardly wait for them to meet again

See you around!

Good luck.

BR.
missy4eva chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
i likey! its getting closer to the drama! hehe and i think tenten and neji is cute for this! continue please x]
soulxmakalover chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOL XD cnt bealive we have the same story... :] u have the book"my imaginary ex"? cause i have 1..and r u filipino?
hatakevan chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story! Its original and unique, and the story keeps getting better! Please continue writing! I know you said that you think Neji and Tenten are out of character, but I absolutely don't think so! I think the characters are suited perfectly! My opinion is that you shouldn't stop writing this story. Not only is the story really great, but also you are a very talented writer and I would love to read more from you in future! I'm looking out for your update! :)
hatakevan chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to see Tenten and Neji reunite! Please continue to write and update soon!
IaiGureisama chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
great chapter and story...pls update as soon as you can
bright-rebellious chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
great chapter :)

Good luck.

BR.
mehj chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
i didn't fully understand the last part but the latest update is still awesome!

hope you pass your exam too!
x.Thousand-Apologies.x chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
i like i like i like!

hehe (:
TheEncryptionKey chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
i'm curious to know what happens next. it's pretty interesting. update soon?
missy4eva chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
wow, well i wonder whatll happen with neji, and tenten :O please update when you can :D
xchirix chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Ouh! The drama! O: XD Eheh. 3 This is getting pretty darn exciting! :D Yippee!

-Chirisaa Tomoko-x0x0