Reviews for Harry Potter: Outlaw
Ninpou chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
great chapter.

hope you keep updating this one.
Wizco chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
What an odd point to stop...

Cheers,

Wizco
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It was fawsomely written! I really think you should continue with the story! XD
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Great story! Up date soon! When is Harry going kill people?
immortal7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
hope you update this. A little to early for a decent review, but it has a chance to be really good. I'm ahuge black lagoon fan. So will this be following the manga or the anime more since the timelines are different in each. also is this pre or post Rock.
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OK

This... is EXTREMELY good.

I like, i really like. Just as good as abjuration, but different as well.

I dope hope you're planning on carrying on with this!
Sam the Sham chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
An interesting start to a story. I must admit that I don't have a clue what Black Lagoon is, but I am now a fan...mostly because of this Revy person. If you do decide to continue this story, I would like to see some Harry/Revy action. :)

I don't really have a lot to comment on seeing as how this is just the start of the story, but I was slightly confused as to the start of the story in that Harry leveled a gun at a man's head, fired, and the man somehow lived. Did he get shot in the head and still survive due to luck/bad aim, or did Harry move the gun before he fired?
skoell chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
great story so far!

the very first hp/black lagoon x-over i've seen and i want more of it!

but what appeared strange to me was that you said at the beginning that no wizarding government cared about/ dared to go into the city, but suddenly many wizards appear to apprehend harry? why? if it's so dangerous and they had given up on that territory, they shouldn't have bothered...

hope to see more sooner than the last update
P chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Excellent fan fiction sofar! Well written and interesting theme! Keep up the good job! For once I get to read a fan fiction that does not entirely mutilate the English language. Well done!
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Interesting, but I think your other project (Abjuration) shows more promise, though I never was a big fan of crime stories. Not bad though Harry seems a little odd, but I'm sure you'll clear that up as more history is given.