Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Narora Senoku chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This story has some good potential. I didn't see a great diversity of errors: and that's always a good start. My one bit of advice, is to use more periods. I've noticed a great deal of your sentences are absolutely massive in size. You use your comma's a lot, and it appears as if you're attempting to 'replace', if you will, all the periods.

It's not really that bad of a thing, and the Story's quality isn't ruined that much by it at all. Just some friendly advice to ya.

Hope to see more. D
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Whats next, whats next?
nobother chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i am looking forward to an update soon please
aznblackhowling chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I look forward to the next update.
raw666 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Mizuki needs to die and so does Sasuke.
Hellcleaner chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
nice story
Magma chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Very interesting fic, great to read
RexInvictus chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
good start
RexInvictus chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
nice story and cant w8 for update xD
vash3055 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
naru/hina/tamako
Advent of Shadows chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
You truly have skills at writing. I think that you may have rushed parts of it though. I was hoping to see more about Tamako than just a quick description and how she helped Naruto. Keep up the good work.
justbin chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
are you implying that naruto still has the healimg ability?ok that was pretty stupid of sarutobi , i mean naruto was practically royalty and he just dumped him , he couldve adopted naruto himself or let him be adopted so there wont be any spotlight on the boy if he had to keep him under the im guessing he wont have the bunshin problem (due to the kyuubi enhancing his chakra reserves) and pass on the first try rather than fail two times to be just in the year of the rookie 9 or this makes sarutobi look kind of dumb this has a great potential.

JA NE
afallenheart chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Spear-of-the-doomed chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A good start and no empty spaces (no added information that is unrelated to the plot, and no random cutaways, these will sometimes slow down a plot if done too often) the that i can find. I think should have the hospital personal see Naruto's birth certificate and have them told that Naruto was born after the Yondaime came to get a vessel. This way the hospital will not be a problem. If you want to you can have a Jane Doe marked as his mother and have one the maternity ward nurses claim that they used Kushina's maiden name instead some random name for the boy. Are you also going to have Naruto be a first generation bloodline limit user?
geetac chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I enjoyed reading the story's beginning chapter and would like more.