Reviews for Third Labor
Adyen chapter 6 . 7/27/2003
-Toltiir chuckled. "Like Grey they're Christians. Like many worlds, faith generates manna. The lower level stuff is typically done drawing on their own belief and the local magic fields. It's when they start asking their Patron directly that things get interesting."

Hephaestus looked puzzled for a moment, then nodded as understanding clicked. "Oh my."-

You know, I never did figure out what this was talking about until today.

You meant they look up to Grey as their Patron, don't you? (Truely ironic, really)

Or, did you mean they look directly to God (AKA Kami-sama) Himself as their Patron? (Which would be humorous, but not as humorous as the previous idea, in my POV.)
lizzie-hilary-fan chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
that is really,really,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,REALLY,long.

(that's a good thing)
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 4/30/2003
Now that is my idea of a hoard!
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 4/23/2003
Ranma didn't chose Catgirl Nabiki? Clueless to the end.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 4/23/2003
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil because my BMG has a fully loaded clip.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 4/23/2003
Considering that Akane is abought a big a pervert as you can get she is perfect as a heir to Happi.

LOL. Perfect engage the old fools to everything.

Hehehehe. Evil Ash, Misty, and Brock. Well? What else would you call people that try to enslave anything they come across reguardless of intelligence? OK It's not exactly enslavement, still anyone that showed up trying to stuff me into a ball would find the ball returned to them in the most uncomfortable orfice available.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 4/23/2003
Hehehehe. Ami is using The art of War in a very unusual way. Just think of how 'When in Deathground Fight.' would have translated.

Hey! I liked the convoy song.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 4/23/2003
Akane is even more insane then ever. Is that possible?

Rat youma genma! LOL.

You seem to have a poor opinion of organized religion.

You must have studied it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
It does my heart good to see Genma in pain.

Genma's influence is a rated curse of 6?

Actualy that makes sense.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
The medical mina scene was priceless.

Martial arts ranching?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Kinky dragon sex! Hehehehe. I expected Ami to have a better grasp on dimension jumping for some reason. Yes it was a good cliffhanger. Still

Don't quite get the whole Akane pokemon bit. Not fond of pokemon.
BobCat chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
Yet another good one. You probably want to consider moving this to Ranma section before the crossovers are all deleted. By the by, any chance of the Reluctant Bet appearing on FFNET? As is down, I'd love to be able to read it again. Till later, Bye.
IMJack chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Classic. What else can I say? metroanime is an inspiration for fanfic writers everywhere. And reading this, I now know I'm not the first one to think of crossing over the Wilde Home...
Nemo Blank chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Great, as always.
Commander Galos chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
GORGEOUS! MAGNIFICENT! INCREDIBLE! I like the way you ended the Third Labour! Perhaps a little rushed to some folks out there (to be sincere) but you managed to end it in a nice tone nevertheless. I hope that you can still find the energy to write the Fourth Labour soon! Although, reading about the rest of your stories would be perfect too. Kudos for another great saga, and good luck in all of your projects, either RL or FF!