Reviews for Hands On
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This story is almost 2 years old. How did I, an avid shipper of these two miss this? I am one hot fan-gal now. Think I should read it again, though, just to make sure!
Odainath chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Great story! I adore Reid/Prentiss.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was very, very hot! I never considered Reid/Prentiss to be a pairing but you've changed my mind.

Great work!
Spiegel chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Sexy and well-written!
MadLori chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love this story. Just rereading it for like the twentieth time. Sigh, happy fluffy smut.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow this was amazing! Great fic. One of the better Prentiss/Reid fics I've read. I love your attention to detail and just how you worded everything. Great work!
NAW chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hadn't really thought of this pairing before, I always see Reid with JJ but this works really well. Loved it (and am glad I'm not the only one who noticed his hands LOL).

Beautifully written, thank you.
Moon Raven2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I think Reid/Prentiss is a sweet, more uncommon pairing, and I really enjoyed how you fit them together (um, no pun intended...). Reid's hands are certainly one of his best features, and it was nice to see I'm not the only one who noticed. ;)

Sexy, well-written, and thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for writing!
seditionary chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ah. Very nice, I like the way you kept them in character.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
that was really sweet, great work, love the pairing
SillyOldThing chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I am a very big fan of Prentiss/Reid. So I was very happy to find your story. I hope you continue to write more with these two. They are really my favorite job, please write more.
paksiegurlie chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
*fans self*

Holy hotness.

This is not a pairing I ever thought would work. (Honestly I find Reid fairly sexless-in that I don't really see him as a sexual being-but dayum...)

I'll be in my bunk now.

(And it is bad enough I am shipping Prentiss with both Hotch and Rossi-and sometimes both together but now I have to add Reid to the mix? *fans self again*)

Every well done. This was erotic and evocative.
Calantha Iolanthe chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
"He’s delivery a profile when"

should be

"He's delivering a profile when"

Also, the lines: "In her mind, the beauty of music has been twisted, warped. She doesn’t remember the richness of the sound so much as she does the strictness of her mother, the repetitiveness of the scales she played over and over again. When she plays, it’s a chore. Only when she hears others play is it music." is amazing. I feel like that when I'm practicing piano. Well done.

Loved the fic, even though I only read half -_-
reidluver228 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was... different. I've never really found any- ah.. intersting, I suppose- stories concerning these two. mostly it's Reid and JJ if anything. But... ah... good job