Reviews for Pirate Uzumaki
PISSED OFF GUY chapter 15 . 14h
IM GUNNA MURDERISE YOU
PISSED OFF GUY chapter 15 . 14h
Congrats, you ruined the story for me. When I find you, and I will find you, I will torture and kill you in the worst way I can think of !
ANON chapter 8 . 17h
Can shikigami die, 'cause I want them dead.
SlyFox9 chapter 20 . 7/22
Love it naruto nonchalant attitude on the world government, his flirting with Hancock, and finally his endless insults akainu
SlyFox9 chapter 7 . 7/19
Great story but you need to work on grammar and spelling.
The story line is quite good but it's being let down by very bad spelling and grammer errors. I made it through 10 chapters before feeling enough is enough...I'm stopping here now.
beserkerbeast chapter 21 . 5/31
love the story so far, would love to see some more
BB
Luffy526 chapter 21 . 5/7
This story is pretty good. Is robin going to join the straw hat pirates?
zanarkand wintercall chapter 15 . 4/21
i really hope this story gets finished because it is to good to be left unfinished
YumiKnowsBest chapter 21 . 4/15
when it says 'end chapter' and when I look at the last time this story was updated I think he should have said 'I gave up on this story when it was getting interesting' your one of the people I hate because you just immediately and randomly stop writing the story. if you start something then finish it but if you get really sick ask someone to put up a notice that you wont be able to continue for a while giving you plenty of time to think on what happens next.
me chapter 1 . 3/11
ok start 1k reviewer!
she is held by the dark did he save her.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 21 . 2/27
Lol! Can't wait for the net choker!
ThunderFist Slayer chapter 5 . 1/27
Good chapter, but Naruto's only choice wasn't to tell her, he could just not say anything, you know?
Arashi2144 chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Please Update Its one of my favorite stories ever!
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »