Reviews for Pirate Uzumaki
Me llamo Fher chapter 19 . 7/24
coool
anbu31uchiha chapter 5 . 7/11
Death's Gambit chapter 5 . 7/3
spelling needs a bit of revision but otherwise it's a very nice story
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 21 . 5/24
Very good
Sigue con la publicaciĆ³n de esta historia yo te sigo apoyando no hagas esperar. Sigue con esta historia
Hmntlzn chapter 21 . 4/27
Type your review here..
Kur0KishiAlt chapter 4 . 2/17
Good chapter. I hope you decide to come back someday and continue where you left off with this story.
MGStarFire chapter 21 . 2/16
why did you stop this story? It's Amazing
nawara.abasee chapter 21 . 2/1
Can you please continue this story I reallllllllly want to know what happen next...
book lover reader chapter 19 . 1/20
I just found this story and up until now you were doing great but you have ruined it. You have made Naruto a lapdog of an evil government and that is wrong. This fic is trash.
BrandonA015 chapter 21 . 1/2
Amazing! I, personally, loved this story. Uh, will you be continuing it. I hope you do. I really want to see more of this story. if you aren't going to continue than I'll just say that I was happy that you at least wrote this much of a fantastic story. I just wish I could have seen how big of a role Luffy and the strawhats played. please do continue.
A Big Fan chapter 21 . 1/1
why arent you completing the story dude,it is awesome
BrandonA015 chapter 21 . 1/1
please continue.
DragoSaurus999 chapter 21 . 11/19/2015
Its nice seeing the hachibukai acting like a crew together :), if all of them becomes a pirate crew together it will be awesome like the strawhat pirate :D, i like this chapter :), anyway keep up the awesome work bro XD
Pagemaster96 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Honestly, I hate to criticize people like this, but that first chapter was cringe-worthy. The dialogue was stiff and forced, the writing just didn't flow at all, and the biggest problem? It was like you were trying to make Naruto look pathetic in that fight! I get Jinbei is a badass, I really do, but Naruto is strong enough that he should have done much better than he did. And a sage rasengan being overpowered by water pressure? No, the way the rasengan spins in multiple directions at once would cause the water to be dispersed upon contact, like how Sasukes fireball did on the hospital rooftop.

I'm sorry to say, there is nothing about this chapter that I found to be a redeeming quality of any sort. I'm sorry, but that is my honest opinion.

Sincerely, Pagemaster