Reviews for Dice With The Devil
saddas74 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Loved it, it looks so natural. Great work.
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh gods, that's funny! Any hope for more where we see the whole gang playing poker with house, and poor wilson getting another shock? XDD

And House's nicknames/descriptions for the espada were brilliant. What, Starrk doesn't bother to play poker? I thought he'd at least tag along. XD
alexma chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
awesome story please update soon thanks
Erlomast chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my effing Jashin that was friggen amazing! I begg of you to please do another chapter with all of the other poker buddy's there! It would be so friggen awsome!
Awh bluekitty, always destroying stuff. *evil grin* but seriously it would be awsome to have them play poker... Or perhaps stalk House at the hospital... Or they could all play pranks and stuff at the hospital.
But yes! This so totally made my day and I truly hope that you please, I beg please, wrote another one!
Smiles :) :) :) :) :) :)
ilove2laflol chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was hella funny! Haha hope you do a sequel or something
snowecat chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What on earth did the B-69 do?
Scaehime chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
O.O

I can figure out who all of the Bleach characters are except one. Who's Coma Guy?
Aletheya chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I make it a policy of mine not to read crossovers, but I couldn't resist this one. It was absolutely hilarious! Good job!
Ami Holmes chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was just...I can not describe the level of funny with words but I do have one question:
Who is spoony?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I don't wanna know what was in that vial. And not in the "I do want to know but am afraid to ask" way. I really don't want to know. Thanks for this bit of creepy crackfic, by the way.
Phantom reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
What on earth does that drug do?
hannz12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I expired laughing
mist shadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
that was cruel. but that's House for you
fayfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
ROFLMAO! XD Could you maybe continue this and add other poker nights with the rest of the Espada and other Hueco Mundo occupants? :3
Inuyoshie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Holy cheese this was amazing!