Reviews for Choices: The Past and the Future
Kasumisou chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Eh... Im confused with who're that Sota, Takashi and why she dated them...

What the hell! Who is that girl in the photo and what kind of relationship she has with Kazuki? ? Dont tell me he dated her or anything! Dont break my heart! T_T PLEASE!
ValkyrieGeiravor chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
I'm a little confused here. When did Kahoko and Kazuki started dating? Or is it just one of Nao and Mio's scheme? What did they told Kahoko anyway? There's some details that you didn't mention in here. Are you going to reveal it later or is it going to be skipped? It's hard to understand because the scene jumps and skips a lot(at least that's what I think). But it is still enjoyable reading this. Hope you'll update soon.
K.P.L chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
oh my god!i love this story ...i can't wait to read the next chapter! pls put all the guys that will be involved with kahoko soon in the same story...kyaaa ! soooooooo romantic ..soooo dramatic...soooo great!
KYM chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Hey! Just happened to come across your story and I have to say that the plot is random yet interesting at the same time! Lol! I'm a bit confused though. How did kahoko and azuma met? Would that part be explained?

I think ryou is a jerk. Lol. Failure in every aspect of life. Sometimes I think kazuki gets too much attention. Would there be enough for Len? Lol!

To be honest, I'm really interested in how azuma and kahoko met and got in a mess compared to the other guys. I guess it's because I like the pairing? Lol! No matter what, I'll look forward to who she'll end up with. Good luck! :)
Kasumisou chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
WOW *_* Thank you so much for updating!

this chapter was really great...

Oh, Kazuki was so sweet _

"After work, he was SUPPOSED to be meeting up his SUPPOSEDLY girlfriend who was SUPPOSED to be the mother of his SUPPOSEDLY child." AHAHAH!

That Aya! _'''' I hate her so much! I wish she disappeared from Kazuki's sight!

I hate her! I hate her!

Was it really Kahoko who phoned Kazuki? ? ? if it was really she, I'm sooo happy! _

""That's why... I made that promise with you... That's how much I love you..."" Who said this?)

I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter!
Kasumisou chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
*relief* I already hate that Aya! Don't dare to touch my Kazuki! Ah!_"

well...I was reading all your chapters the whole night! And it's already morning here! What should I say... GREAT JOB! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I wish to see more Kazuki in the next chapter! Thank you so much for this lovely story!
Kasumisou chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Agh...how many times shall I fall in love with him? T_T poor Kazuki! I can understand what he feels very clearly! It's so painfull when you can't just go to see the one you love! So much Kazuki in this chapter!*ureshii*
Kasumisou chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Another great chapter! And, yeah, I love Kazuki's character in this story too! I read a lot of stories with him as a main character (cause I really have a crush on him!) but your Kazuki is really awesome! Oh, I'm so happy to read such a beautifull story! And I love your melodramatic scenes here! *_* thank you!
Kasumisou chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Ryou is such a jerk! How come he can love two girls at the same time? And Azuma is disgusting!

I liked the end of this chapter so much!:) I hope I'll see my Kazuki in the next chapter as well!
Kasumisou chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
OMG! I definitely LOVE this story! I can't explain it the right way, but I find it really and absolutely different from other stories! I love your writing style so much! How can you write such romantic and sad moments? I was about crying when I read Kazuki's singing part! So heartfull!

I'm so happy she's in love with Kazuki!

Thank you very much!
Kasumisou chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Oh, I've just reread this chapter:) just wanted to say: I like this sad and painful 'flow' in your story so much! I like how you portray Kahoko, missing and continueing loving Ryou because that's really hard to forget someone you loved so quickly. I also love your Len! So cute how he's trying to deny the fact he likes her!

And of course I liked Kazuki's appearance in this chapter! I wish he ends up with Kahoko so much...
Nik Van Fresces chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Sorry for not logging in~! DX This is the first time that I reviewed this story so lemme tell you some words that I wanted to say from the very first part v0v

I'm surprised that Ryoutaro was 28~! I don't know if I should be thankful because that lessens the chance to make him Kahoko's pair here LOL~! XD

Kazuki fits Kahoko but I like Len more. I must say that I'm a die-hard and avid fan of TsukiHino. I wish that Len will accept all Kahoko's uh you know, past and she will allow him to love her and make Sakura's father. Yapari~! _

As of Azuma, duh him. Doubting his regret. Make him suffer more~! \m/_\m/

Waiting for the next chaptie~!

-Nik Van Fresces
Expired User chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! omg,wat's gonna happen next now? hihara says tht kahoko and i-cant-remember-tht-other-dudes-name baby is his! and then i think the i-cant-remember-tht-other-dudes-name wants kahoko back! OMG! this story is so complicated yet soo romantic!
Kasumisou chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
whaaaaaa! _ love this chapter!:) Actually I love watching my favorite pairs under the umbrella cause I love rain so much and I find it so romantic! Ahhh! I so happy to see Kazuki in your story! Thank you very much!:)
Orphiucus chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
i just love kahoko's daughter!

she is soooo cute and adorable! :)

i was a little angry at you for the long update but i forgive you for the lovely chapter.

update soon :)