Reviews for Riding the Storm
weaver yk chapter 9 . 7/18
so cute! cant wait for more of their interactions!
jayswing96 chapter 9 . 6/22
If only this was still being continued. *sighs
Green217 chapter 9 . 6/3
Very, very good.
Much like.
moAR.
Plz.
Rat-Man chapter 9 . 4/1
Without a doubt one of the most intriguing crossovers I have come across. Very well-written, witty, with bouts of gloom followed by suspense. I quite like this. Do continue would you? I am eager to see what your brain plots next in this tale.
NinjaGirl9797 chapter 9 . 3/8
i keep re-reading this especially this chapter i need more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ronin Kenshin chapter 9 . 1/17
ow wow this is really good hope ya continue it someday
Furionknight chapter 9 . 1/10
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
update soon please
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
please carry on with this story! its great
Lina esrevnI chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
neat, I loved the chapter it came out rather well, I personally hope that he goes to the future grabs the TARDIS and then comes back to grab Nevile and Luna before altering the past of the wizarding world. (founders forest)

very good chapter keep it up
Lina esrevnI chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
it's number 4 privet drive not number 7, nice Dr. Who touch with the bees.

you seem more familiar with doctor who than harry potter is this your first hp fanfic
Lina esrevnI chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Ginny only has 6 brothers, she's the 7th child (magic number)

monologing is bad, was hilarious
I hope you go into magic in chapter three it doesn't seem like something he would just accept.
Tandrele chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
So went looking for Harry is the Master stories and I found this! This story is so amazingly fantastic and I was squealing like the total fan-girl I am the entire time I was reading it. I really, really, hope you decide to update this, it's too awesome not to be continued! You are a very gifted writer with great ideas!
Time lord chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Great story it was awsome plz dint give up plz update soon as you can it was great. Doctor and the Master was doing great together I hope they be together soon.
Psyka chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Im giddy i absolutely love it please oh please please please update again soon im in love