Reviews for Brave New World
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 4/7

*intense fangirling*

If the series had gone this way I think I might have been so much happier ;-;

Thanks for writing! -
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/18
Words cannot describe how amazing this was. I enjoyed reading it!
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
wow. lol i dont know why but i feel like laughing or chuckling or something.

i mean, i feel terrible about uther kind of...but that moment between morgana and merlin! haha loved that

also, so very happy that everyone is together and united in camelot. i could not ask for a better dream.

also, truly enjoyed that brief moment between gwen and uther. your descriptions and his realizations were truly amazing.

definitely a great read! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was fabulus. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loved it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is an alternate history I would love to see more of. :) It is really amazing with the kingdoms uniting and Arthur ruling as a great king and with how Camelot, the knights, the people and even Arthur turn 'against' Uther.
I really would love to see more about it, so I ask if you have considered writing some more (one shots or an entire story) about this.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Now that's a brilliant play-out. Thank you for writing it!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hmm. I like this. Uther dieing is a sad, but necessary, conclusion. I loved everyone kind of dancing around clueless Uther-Merlin humoring Uther and going with him and Morgana being all, "Yeah who does she think she is?" about Gwen. I love all the relationships; everyone's still friends. *wistful sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I think you should do a version were uther finds out by meeting a three year old boy in the place and him calling Gwen his mother then Arthur introducing him later as his son
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was awesome! ;)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
A wonderful story.

My favorite section:

He begins to enumerate his magical victories, only stopping when Arthur tips back his head and groans.

"For God's sake, Merlin, shut up! Of course you're a sorcerer! I've known for ages. Or did you think I was a complete idiot?"

Merlin stares at him, open-mouthed. "Um… well… that is, sort of. Yes." [*laughs* This is just so very, very them.]
Lightsbane1905 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Well done, that was actually a very good read for such a short story. Considered expanding it? With maybe Merlin/morgana? "hint hint" :)
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
nice :)
MyBigApple chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
My favorite Merlin fic, hands down.