Reviews for Dear Kraddie
Emmi Metallium chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
YOU DONT SUCK THESE STORIES ARE AMAZING!
mountain ash chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hilarious
XtreamDreamz chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
*begins clapping* Bravo! this is so funny I began crying with laughter, I admire how stupid you made Dark, and how Sarcastic you made Krad. I usually don't like this couple but you have become an exception, Bravo my friend BRAVO!
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Yay! Krad in a pink dress made me fall off my chair and roll around the floor laughing like a maniac. 200 years is a long time. They're way of showing love is so interesting. I mean, fighting each other, stealing, hunting, and whatnot isn't exactly what people usually do to show their love. Then again, they are anything but normal, and they're not even human!
mares-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I do believe this is one of my favourite DarkKrad fics _

That was pretty darn funny XDD Poisoned chocolates and fluffy pink dresses :D
ChibiRyou200 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Another brilliant story, you have got to write another like it!
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was so... freakin overly-off-the-scale mondo funny. With each letter I was laughing harder. My gosh where do you come up with this stuff?

I've never been 'pulled' into comedy before, but seriously, this was great! I think you've become an even better writer. :)

Is it possible to make another like this? ...

Great work! And I was surprised to see my name down there. Haha! Thank you.
Isis Isira chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ahahahahahahahah! Dark was outside the whole time! GO DARK GET THAT KRAD! Loved it
DGMfreak5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
LOVE~! I started cracking up probably every letter! People are giving me some very strange looks.

Dark: I wanna see Kraddie in that dress! No fair~!

Teehee! In any case, I don't think Kraddie was really writing a letter at the end there. But if he was, it was probably REALLY juicy! Hmm...*imagines the possibilities* In any case, thanks so much for this beautiful fic!
Shira the fluffy llama chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I’M SO SORRY about this late review! D:

I LOVE this fic (I’ve already read it twice) but I wanted to finish your birthday present before reviewing this.

Anyway, the idea of making a fic in which almost all communication is through letters is just great!

I especially love the letters in the end – I kept laughing because they actually bothered to send letters saying nothing but “Are you angry at me?” and “I’ve been wanting to say this for a pretty long time, so just let me say it now: Screw you.” XD

(It really makes me want to send weird letters to people... unfortunately sending letters is so expensive. Lol.)

Also the ‘Dear foolish thief’ that changed to ‘Dear foolish Mousy’ made me laugh. Seriously Dark, what had you expected when you keep calling him Kraddie-kins :D

Dark really is a fool sometimes (but we still love him, don’t we?)

“P/s: Is that Romeo guy Juliet’s father?” No, the Romeo guy is Juliet’s master. Juliet is a three-headed kangaroo... with wings... I think... 8D

Oh yeah, Dark’s present for Krad, the dress, I really have to draw Krad in a pink dress someday! (I’m working on a wedding picture of Dark and Krad where Krad’s in a dress (but not a pink one), it’s fanart to my own fic which will hopefully be finished before the year 2011...)

Btw, about your birthday present: I’VE FINALLY FINISHED IT! Yay :D

Here is the link: shira-the-llama./art/Kraddie-Birthday-present-144924480

(I hope it’s okay I’ve posted a link to ‘Chase and Pursue’ in the artist’s comment) :DD
KhonsuYue chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
lol wow that was romantic...and a little odd it Dark's part.

"I’ve been wanting to say this for a pretty long time, so just let me say it now: Screw you." XD wow that was blunt but it was so funny
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I don't think that you and the thief are the only one bad at old english. I think that is just about everyone but a few random and really weard teachers. And maybe Krad.

Really liked the letters, they were quite funny.

Towa Really has some romantic ideas but sadly they don't seem to work when Dark writes them.

I just loved the beginning.

I really don't think that Krad would like that Towa called him dellikit.

Had to laugh at the bit where Dark tripped over Argentine's books. Very funny. And Krad's responce was even better.

Truely a great story.
QueenOfThePirates chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love this concept! I've never read a fic where it's almost all letters before! I really like it! Once again, the characters are exactly themselves. Beautiful work!

This made me laugh so much, especially when either of them included what was going on around them. Blushing Krad . . . cute *hurr plz*! Dark is such an idiot, but that's what makes him lovable I guess. With! Small intruding bunny thing mega love!

I loved the ending. Poor Dai-chan, now he'll think that Krad gets off on writing letters or something. Well he might, if he was reading a dirty letter from Dark or writing a naughty letter back! *Ginormous perv :B*

Anywho! Wonderful work! This is going strait to my faves fer sure! n_n
The Lantern chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hah! So, thats what he was trying to tell towa in the beginning, I loved the interations adn reactions, and am currently reading Romeo and Juliet in class, the perverted pun is hilarious!