Reviews for The Naming Of Cats
cindy123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wonderful story Liz! That was you writing rusty huh? Sheesh! If I could only be that rusty! LOL Great job.

494dwangel chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
loved it...
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
So, I don't know what you were displeased about (Well, seeing as how I've been known to write before, I guess I do. "We're our own worst critics," and all that jazz). This is great.

I like how you built up Em - how she starts out as this little old lady that we kind of feel sorry for, and then it's slowly revealed that's she's BAT-SHIT INSANE and EVIL. Nice touch. And the thing with the cats-who-are-really-children... very creepy and nicely done. Eight of them. *shudder* And 'Dearest' was a great touch.

It was also a really interesting outside perspective of the Winchesters. Which was a cool way to show a different angle on how special they were, and their own unique attributes.

And the whole thing just a had a really dark, beautiful flow to it. The first four lines were perfect, really set the tone and some cool imagery.

Double kudos on Cat!Sam defending his brother, cute big-brother-protectiveness courtesy of Dean, and the "Macavity" jibe. There's a lot more I could point out, but I'll stop now before this goes overboard. All-around, very nicely done.

Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I loved this. Sam really does lend himself to Cat-ness.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A pure work of genius as always darling. I miss seeing your fics posted on this site.

Kind regards,

ST x
CaffieneKitty chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is cool! Great little case fic, and the POV switching between Em and the boys is more than enough to prolong the mystery. Well done.
sqky0o7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow, I loved it! I probably should have seen it coming, that she was a ghost, but I liked it better that I didn't. Very good job on this one. chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great to see an alert for a story of yours in my inbox! Loved it, you have not lost your touch girl! Trust Sam to encounter her and get changed into a cat! Realised that when the ball of fur attacked Em when Dean was down, guessing she did that to all the kids who went missing over time. Interesting though that when they were dug up after Em's demise, they were human bones, guess the cat thing died when they did! And gotta love protective Dean carrying his little brother back to the motel and patching him up! The elder Winchester brother is going to have a lot of fun at his brother's expense for getting turned into a moggy!

Great short story Liz, hope the muse hits you some more!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I really enjoyed this! I liked the way you started off from the woman's perspective and then cleared up her identity later - a little bit of mystery to round things off! And hurt Sam and Dean coming to the rescue is always a winner...
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I'll take you rusty over 90% of other authors. This story's premise was interesting, the characters well written and the witch/ghost fully fleshed. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just love how Cat!Sam was as fiercly protective of Dean as Dean was of him. My only criticism is the word "loose" used instead of "lose", but I think that's a spellcheck error. Thanks.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2