Reviews for Drowning
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
I almost didn't read it, almost. I am so very, very glad I did.
I didn't know what I expected when I started reading this because of the promised friendship. I didn't even know I was a fan of this pairing.
It is writting really really good, I couldn't tear my eyes away.

Thank you so much for writing this! I wish I had in on my eBook to always read it, haha D

Zero
Roz just Roz chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I think I just had a heart attack!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
:)!
jade chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Is there gonna b more? Cuz its awesome! I love how cute they r together :) and j'onn picking up a bit of pranking from wally honestly made me jus giggl out loud... got some odd looks for it to lol anyway eagerly waitingfor more please n thankyou :)
64 chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
-laughs- I'm glad I found this again, the last time I read it was at least a year ago. this is probably my favourite justice league fanfic centred around the flash; the pairing is unusual but SO great to read. the first time i read it the originally stated pairings/relationships really tripped me up, seeing as how it seemed to imply that batflash was the main pairing and wally/j'onn was more of a friendship thing, but i personally find this to be way more interesting than any batflash. whatever, I'm sort of going on a tangent here, but it was just cool to revisit this. thanks for writing it.
blue chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
onewhowatches chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I'm reviewing your fabulous fic. It's amazing and J'onn/Flash is a pairing that gets too little love. I am in love with this, and I'm sorry the internet is full of lurking douchecanoes. :)
Bagheera chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I figured it'd be a good idea to review this, because you've opened my eyes to a new pairing. Yeah, I know, kind of a shallow reason, but it's more because you did it so well and classily that it feels so necessary.

The way you introduced J'onn as a main player in Wally's life was sudden, obviously, given the circumstances, and yet he didn't immediately appear as a love interest, more as a comforting presence to rely on. You know, not like, "Ohmagod, he saved me, begin nonstop mooning over him and completely degenerating as a character." Batman was still sort of a possibility, but he faded to the peripheral because of, basically, his lack of sympathy and apparent concern in contrast to J'onn, who was the most concerned out of all the Leaguers when it came to Wally's... uh... what's the word... ugh, I forget the word, let's just say when it came to Wally. Because really, even though his friends were worried about him, when someone's been through such an ordeal, it REALLY doesn't help to pry about who Wally turned to for comfort. Seriously? Just be there for him, and don't bug him just to satiate your curiosity! It doesn't do any good. Of course, I probably would've REALLY wanted to do the same thing if I were in their situation. I'd like to think I wouldn't, though.

But, yeah, it was just really wonderful how J'onn became progressively more open and caring towards Wally, and also how you wrote the part where Wally lapsed into a panic attack because of the PTSD. It was a helpful reminder that, "Uh, yeah, that ordeal didn't horribly traumatize Wally and then disappear without any lingering effects. POST-TRAUMATIC stress disorder, people, sh*t's going to happen when you least expect it, from surprising catalysts." Though the league seemed a little excessively bastardly with their sort of blaming the victim, seeing as how they put him in a situation where he had no access to help if he needed it, and knowing that there could be unexpected ramifications from the attack on him. Geez, people, get yourselves together!

Also, on a more shallow note, I just really liked the pairing in and of itself. It's pretty rare, as far as I know, and this really made me want to see some more of it (granted, it has to be well done, 'cause you've set a high standard here). Because I've got to admit, BatFlash, while it could be pulled off successfully, doesn't seem very realistic to me. Wally is just too social and open a person to have a comfortable relationship with someone who's so emotionally constipated and displeased with sharing his personal life. J'onn truly does seem like a better match for Wally. So, thanks for planting such a cool idea in the fandom. This is a really great story.

(On a side note, holy salmon [because I dislike mackerel, and where the heck can you even buy it? I can only ever find salmon and canned tuna!], is my spelling bad right now. It could be because it's past 2.30 a.m. over here, but if I didn't have spell-check on my side, half of this message would be indecipherable, and you'd be frowning deeply while futilely attempting to decode its meaning. The wonders of the technological world, eh?)
Mugiwara Otome chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Oh my goodness this story suddenly made me support J'onnXWally... Its cute. *blushes*
Kaira Sakamoto chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I think that in the past two weeks, I've read this fic more than five times. I've never read any of the comics, but I've watched JL and JLU, and I've a major fan of your interpretation of the founders; also, that I love the way they interact here in this fic. When I first read the summary, I was curious because, like GL, I couldn't really /see/ a relationship — to any major point — between J'onn and Wally. But, but you make it /work/, very well, and I wish that there were more of this pairing, even at a friendship standpoint.

I particularly love that Flash is so accepting of J'onn's natural shiftings — that if J'onn wanted to have hair, it didn't really matter because it was /still him./ And also, that J'onn accepts, even /welcomes/ Flash's quick-thinking ramblings. That they get each other so much that such companionship just simply follows. I wish you'd expanded on this more — their interactions are so simple, yet a complete delight to read — and that there were more chapters to read.

One of my favorites, this is; and one I will read again (and again, and again). Thank you.
MythologyGirl chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
I really enjoyed this story and even though I am not a huge fan of the J'onn/Wally pairing I absolutely adored it here. It was so sweet.
AmazonaVerde chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
this was amazing! ok, i love it! really really love it! the interaction between J'ohn and Wally, the dreams with batman, all this alien sex background XD, and -of course- your vision of flash character, a little softy but hey! hell! i'm a fangirl, i fucking love it! adorable and sweet end. Anyway, sorry for my english. :).
LyssieB chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just lovely! Best J'ohn/Wally fic ever!
Harte-Lore chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
This.

Oh my goodness.

I started giggling about a fourth of the way through the chapter, and by the end I was dying. Too much cute! Too much funny! It was absolutely adorable, I loved it!
BlackAmber1331 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
this is great! keep updating!