Reviews for Drowning
Just Miki chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
The reality is that it was almost impossible for the consept to be pulled off but you did it magnificetly. it was an excellet story with a rarely seen coupling that somehow you fit togather seamlessly. Thanks, i enjoyed it
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
:) :D . *.* Love this fic! :) :D . *.*
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Hahah. Omgod... I love this so much! Cnt wait till the next chapter! :D
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
After reading the Author's Note you posted on the previous chapter, I was worried I wouldn't get to read the end of this story. And I really do enjoy this last chapter. :D It's adorable, the two of them together. The progression of their relationship was also well-done, though I think my favorite part was Alfred being introduced to Flash. :D And then Flash's discussion with Batman. Although, Batman's discussion with J'onn, while short, was a poignant part of the fic that I really enjoyed.

I can completely understand your frustration with people reading and even fav'ing your story, but not reviewing. I suffer the same issues and, after a while, you wonder what the point it.

This was very well done, though, and I enjoyed reading it immensely. I'm glad you wrote it, and that you finished it. :D My only complaint is that I didn't get to see J'onn tear the Leaguers a new ass after Flash suffered his PTSD moment in the cafeteria. Ah well.

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aaaaand... why did you think this was crap? Ho merde, I love this already.
Amria 1990 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
i don't see this pairing very often, so i thank you for posting this story
Nympha chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Though I'm a fan of both J'onn and Wally, I wasn't expecting this unusual pairing to grow on me but you've written this story really well and in-character for both of them, and I'm really glad that you didn't stop at Chapter 7!
Shibby14 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Haha I laughed my way through your last chapter. Loved the story and am a recent convert to a Wally West fan.
Jeanie-luvs chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
I don't remember if I've reviewed already; oh well, this story is that wonderful! I'm sorry it hasn't gotten the reviews it deserves (so much more) cuz this is one of the best stories in the JL section (and brought J'on/ Wally to my attention)! Hope you keep writing, no matter what! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Lichan chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Wow, that was kind of awesome in a soothing way (and yes I loved chapter 6 as well). I'm so going to go through the rest of your fics... (looks at clock 3:43am), after some sleep. Later.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
-squeals- ITS FINISHED! Oh do I love love love love thisss -read all the chapters in one sitting- I just love it. It's so hard to find vaguely decent writers, let alone good ones!

I very much enjoyed reading this entire thing, and the unusual pairing, and the surprise! It was all perfect; never stop. -snugs-
Lost cause chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I was reading Child's Play but you took that down so I started reading this instead. It's very angsty and fluffy. I feel bad for Flash for being treated like a child. He already feels like he can't fill Barry's shoes. I hope I can read more.
Authoress of Evil chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Ha, this was really good! I don't really ship any Flash pairings, and I'll admit to being fairly squicked at the thought of most J'onn pairings, but this worked really well! They're so cute in this chapter!
Authoress of Evil chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*cough*

...that was unrelated to the story. That was to do with FREAKING GETTING RID OF WALLY! He's my FAVORITE of the Flashes! WHAT THE HECK? I think I'm gonna go cry now...

But the story's pretty good.
Bat-dove chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Like this story. Enjoyed the true comments at the bottom about authors. Please continue writing even if it's not this story.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »