Reviews for Drowning
AmazonaVerde chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
this was amazing! ok, i love it! really really love it! the interaction between J'ohn and Wally, the dreams with batman, all this alien sex background XD, and -of course- your vision of flash character, a little softy but hey! hell! i'm a fangirl, i fucking love it! adorable and sweet end. Anyway, sorry for my english. :).
LyssieB chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just lovely! Best J'ohn/Wally fic ever!
Harte-Lore chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
This.

Oh my goodness.

I started giggling about a fourth of the way through the chapter, and by the end I was dying. Too much cute! Too much funny! It was absolutely adorable, I loved it!
BlackAmber1331 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
this is great! keep updating!
Just Miki chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
The reality is that it was almost impossible for the consept to be pulled off but you did it magnificetly. it was an excellet story with a rarely seen coupling that somehow you fit togather seamlessly. Thanks, i enjoyed it
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
:) :D . *.* Love this fic! :) :D . *.*
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Hahah. Omgod... I love this so much! Cnt wait till the next chapter! :D
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
After reading the Author's Note you posted on the previous chapter, I was worried I wouldn't get to read the end of this story. And I really do enjoy this last chapter. :D It's adorable, the two of them together. The progression of their relationship was also well-done, though I think my favorite part was Alfred being introduced to Flash. :D And then Flash's discussion with Batman. Although, Batman's discussion with J'onn, while short, was a poignant part of the fic that I really enjoyed.

I can completely understand your frustration with people reading and even fav'ing your story, but not reviewing. I suffer the same issues and, after a while, you wonder what the point it.

This was very well done, though, and I enjoyed reading it immensely. I'm glad you wrote it, and that you finished it. :D My only complaint is that I didn't get to see J'onn tear the Leaguers a new ass after Flash suffered his PTSD moment in the cafeteria. Ah well.

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aaaaand... why did you think this was crap? Ho merde, I love this already.
Amria 1990 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
i don't see this pairing very often, so i thank you for posting this story
Nympha chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Though I'm a fan of both J'onn and Wally, I wasn't expecting this unusual pairing to grow on me but you've written this story really well and in-character for both of them, and I'm really glad that you didn't stop at Chapter 7!
Shibby14 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Haha I laughed my way through your last chapter. Loved the story and am a recent convert to a Wally West fan.
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
I don't remember if I've reviewed already; oh well, this story is that wonderful! I'm sorry it hasn't gotten the reviews it deserves (so much more) cuz this is one of the best stories in the JL section (and brought J'on/ Wally to my attention)! Hope you keep writing, no matter what! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Lichan chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Wow, that was kind of awesome in a soothing way (and yes I loved chapter 6 as well). I'm so going to go through the rest of your fics... (looks at clock 3:43am), after some sleep. Later.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
-squeals- ITS FINISHED! Oh do I love love love love thisss -read all the chapters in one sitting- I just love it. It's so hard to find vaguely decent writers, let alone good ones!

I very much enjoyed reading this entire thing, and the unusual pairing, and the surprise! It was all perfect; never stop. -snugs-
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »