Reviews for Drowning
subaru1999 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
What an amazing story! I truly loved this story and you have made me fall in love with J'onn/Wally. I would have never have thought that pairing was possible before but you made it impressively in character. The story was a good balance of emotions and Wally's humor was believable. My favorite part was the very end. Thank you for the wonderful story!
MechaMai chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
So glad you got round to completing this story! Really enjoyed J'ohn/Wally relationship, had my doutes at first but was won over by the end of ch. 2.;) loved how you've portrayed them both. A good read on so many levels, are there likely to be any follow up stories from this?

Keep at it!

This actually DID make me laugh out load :D

"Batman would have been a copy cat of Wonder Woman's statue imitation if it were not for that nervous tic forming under his right eye. (Wally mentally pumped a fist into the air even if the tic was purely hypothetical on his part what with Batman's concealing cowl...but he knew it just had to be there!)"
Rye chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I loved the story, and really enjoy that you pair Wally with a lot of different characters.
AidenSurvival chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Let the ceremony begin!

Thanks for the great read!
Rain in the Dark chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
*Sits staring at the monitor for a long time, not quite believing what she's seeing*

YESSS!

I love this story so much and I'm SO glad to see it continue eventually. And I simply adore your Wally.

Is it J'ohn's own brand of humour, or is he learning from the Flash? For some reason I have this picture in my mind (of J'ohn pretending to be clueless about human traditions and stuff only to make people purposefully uncomfortable).

Thanks for the update!
Harte-Lore chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I'm sorry, but I love the story. A lot.

It really is unique- one of my favourite characters is J'onn, and you really brought his character to life. You also managed to give Wally depth, unlike other stories, which portrasy him as a brainless prankster or a broken, angst-ridden teenager. You gave him balance.

I'm sad to see that you won't be posting up anymore, but I wanted to let you know I liked what's been put up. I'm just one of those people that goes through the whole thing and then leaves a massive review at the end XD.

I'm sorry you don't think posting the story is worth it, but I'll respect that and I won't go bugging for new chapters.
BrowneyedShamer chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
What! WHAT! Ok wow I just got here and holy shut I love this and damn now I'm pissed! I understand why you quit but could u reconsider! Maybe people where busy or it was mercury in retrograde! Hahah that always messes with me but here my review! I love it but am so pissed there's no more so I plan to visit ur other stories!

Until again!
Supermoi chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Awwww, that last bit made me all mushy inside That was cute and sexy in a chaste sense XD
Supermoi chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Funny :) I guess that FLash would have some trouble after being almost cuts to pieces...
Supermoi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
OMG that was so good! I loved it! The pairing's a little weird and all, but I loved it nonetheless! It was so well written!
Julie chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Out of all of the portrayals of Wally West I like yours the best. He's not stupid, he's not a true slut and for goodness sake he's not scared for no reason.

I like how you go into the psychological effects and not just cut and paste action scenes. Although I confess, I am interested to see what you could do with a purely action scene. My guess, awesomeness would ensue.

Keep writing, I know how frustrating it can be.

JM
Ish chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Awww, I'm sorry you didn't get any reviews before. I've only just discovered the DC fandom, let alone this amazing story.

I suppose I will be content with this portion of it.

Unfinished or no, this is one of the best fics I've read, and you have made me into a J'onn/Wally shipper.
love-toushi chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story XD sometimes when you switch point of views it gets a little confusing but other then that it's awesome XD
Cat in the web chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
I think this story is beautiful and well written. Even if you stop here, it is a good fanfic.
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Sorry it took so long to read/review this and that I missed it on 6. I've been dealing with my DC friends and their drama on gaia for like two weeks and been sick in that time so reading anything would make my head sear with pain. I liked this story though and the others too. Keep up the good work Kyer
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »