Reviews for Drowning
tcadmiral chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Well, I didn't really agree with your rant but whatevs, I want more chapters! So, you've done a good job so far on the story. Occasionally I'm confused as to whether Wally is interacting with Batman or J'onn but I've figured it out. So, update soon!
Ashcola17 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Really? your not going to finish this? oh come on its sooooo good. you just cant end it
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I loved this chapter and I know what ya mean by the reviews part. I finally have my stories up (not as good as yours) And got like 700 something hits in one of my stories and only got like 11 or 12 so far...:( That pretty muchs makes me feel depressed...
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
This is an amazing chapter. And Alfred really cracks me up
Unkillable Cockroach chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Okay, I know what you mean about leaving no reviews or feedback, (GD lazy reader syndrome. It's spreading) and I'm more then happy to give you my opinion on your story. Admittedly, I rarely read stories which have a non-humor genre, but seeing as this has Wally West in it and it's YOU writing it (no mega-sucking up here. I'm dead serious that I like your style and portrayal of the -IMHO-Bestest Man Alive)

It's sad that you are not continuing this story, since I'm hooked. I must say, I'm a tad disappointed about the last chapter due to the shortness, but nonetheless, it has been an interesting read.

Abrupt ending aside, despite the minor typos, the concept and storyline was fun to read, however, I find Wonder Woman a little neglected in some of your fics? Otherwise, congrats on another well done story.

Bear in mind, this unkillable cockroach will always be watching, waiting and reviewing for possible updates of this and others of your Wally West fics. Thanks for the read, and hope your family problems gets better.
Paranoid-And-Kicking chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
I'm sorry! I love the story! Yay for the story!I really like Bruce in this fic :)
oh-demoted-short-one chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
My dear Kyer! If I had been able to check my alerts I would very much have commented!

But alas, I was away, at my friend's house this weekend! ~Dramatic hand to forehead and falling backwards upon an until then nonexistent chaise~

But do not fret! ~Sits up with arm outstretched towards you~

I am here, and as long as there are chapters to read, you will find your loyal Neko there to shower praise(and maybe opinions and advice) upon you!

Now that that whim has been fulfilled, I can say something I'm dying to say.

TOWER OF BABEL IN MOVIE FOOOORRMM!-fangirl jumping-

But, -eyetwitch- I am also frankly pissed. They dare to put in Hal and not Kyle? But Hal(by this time) is Sentinal, not a GL!

And they just can't swap out Cyborg for Aquaman! How vile! How wil they do the recovery scene with J'onn then!

-flips out my own copy of the book, bookmarked at that iconic scene where Arthur overcomes his toxin induced fear with J'onn's help-

They might as well just make a new plot all together!
anaer chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
*slightly disappointed*

I did want to know what happens next, but I do understand how you feel. It is kind of annoying when you don't get any reviews and there are a ton of people who've read it.
anaer chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
As always, I love your story (and as always, I'm more replying to your author's notes, go figure).

Yeah, I read the new Flash. And now I'm extremely glad I didn't buy it because it just made me kind of annoyed. The art was beautiful, but the story was just okay. I mean, I DO like Barry, but I don't particularly like Barry not married to Iris, not dating Iris, dating someone not-Iris, and being a bachelor. And the design of the new Flash suit is kind of weird. The story didn't really entice me. It didn't make me care enough.

But I'm like you in that I'm not buying another issue of Flash (or anything Flash-related) until Wally shows back up. Even if they bring Wally back with some other superhero name, I will be less upset than I am now.
west189 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
You're right. And I'm sorry that I've been a lurker toward your wonderful stroies.

With sincerest regrets and wishes of luck to you,

West189
Silver Lightning Blade chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
I'm truly sorry that us not reviewing has upset you.

It's just that, well, I very rarely review the stories that I read... and it's not because of simple laziness. It's just that I prefer giving well-rounded reviews - meaning that I can't just say that I like the story and be done with it. It almost feels like disrespect if the author had obviously put much effort into the story, the characters and the plot.

In other words, my reviews are generally at the very least two paragraphs long. But I honestly didn't mean to upset or discourage you by not reviewing, and I apologize that I did.

But, anyway, I truly love your style and characterization. Not just of Wally, though he is my absolute favourite, but of all the characters, especially Bruce. And I think it's cute how easily Wally manages to tell J'ohn apart from Batman, despite generally being the clueless one. Always knew he was pretending for the most part...

Anyway, good luck, and I hope you continue writing.
west189 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011

With sincerest regrets and wishes of luck to you,

West189
Zabel chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed any chapters before - certainly on other sites people complain if the only comments they get are praise, so unless I have something constructive to say I tend to just stay quiet.

I guess I hoped that when I add a story to alerts that the author'll know that means I'm enjoying the story. :/
Unknownreader93 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I'm sorry if us not reviewing has upset you, that was not our intention. This is a really awesome story, and I would like for you to continue it. I hardly ever review stories, and if that has upset you, then I apologize. I have followed this story from the beginning, and I hope you continue it.
G-C-W chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I'm so sorry that our silence was offencive to you. I apologise for not reviewing but I never really review on any stories that I read, I'm more of a silent viewer but I do really love your story and you as a writer. I hope that the lack of reviews didn't leave you downhearted, we didn't mean any dissrespect by not reviewing and I'm sure that I can speak for a majority of your readers when I say that we truly do love your story and are sad to now see it end so soon. I believe that I already have you in my Author alerts and can't wait to see what new Wally fanfictions you grace us with.

Your faithful reader