Reviews for Drowning
Julie chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Out of all of the portrayals of Wally West I like yours the best. He's not stupid, he's not a true slut and for goodness sake he's not scared for no reason.

I like how you go into the psychological effects and not just cut and paste action scenes. Although I confess, I am interested to see what you could do with a purely action scene. My guess, awesomeness would ensue.

Keep writing, I know how frustrating it can be.

~JM
Ish chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Awww, I'm sorry you didn't get any reviews before. I've only just discovered the DC fandom, let alone this amazing story.

I suppose I will be content with this portion of it.

Unfinished or no, this is one of the best fics I've read, and you have made me into a J'onn/Wally shipper.
love-toushi chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story XD sometimes when you switch point of views it gets a little confusing but other then that it's awesome XD
Cat in the web chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
I think this story is beautiful and well written. Even if you stop here, it is a good fanfic.
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Sorry it took so long to read/review this and that I missed it on 6. I've been dealing with my DC friends and their drama on gaia for like two weeks and been sick in that time so reading anything would make my head sear with pain. I liked this story though and the others too. Keep up the good work Kyer
tcadmiral chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Well, I didn't really agree with your rant but whatevs, I want more chapters! So, you've done a good job so far on the story. Occasionally I'm confused as to whether Wally is interacting with Batman or J'onn but I've figured it out. So, update soon!
Ashcola17 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Really? your not going to finish this? oh come on its sooooo good. you just cant end it
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I loved this chapter and I know what ya mean by the reviews part. I finally have my stories up (not as good as yours) And got like 700 something hits in one of my stories and only got like 11 or 12 so far...:( That pretty muchs makes me feel depressed...
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
This is an amazing chapter. And Alfred really cracks me up
Unkillable Cockroach chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Okay, I know what you mean about leaving no reviews or feedback, (GD lazy reader syndrome. It's spreading) and I'm more then happy to give you my opinion on your story. Admittedly, I rarely read stories which have a non-humor genre, but seeing as this has Wally West in it and it's YOU writing it (no mega-sucking up here. I'm dead serious that I like your style and portrayal of the -IMHO-Bestest Man Alive)

It's sad that you are not continuing this story, since I'm hooked. I must say, I'm a tad disappointed about the last chapter due to the shortness, but nonetheless, it has been an interesting read.

Abrupt ending aside, despite the minor typos, the concept and storyline was fun to read, however, I find Wonder Woman a little neglected in some of your fics? Otherwise, congrats on another well done story.

Bear in mind, this unkillable cockroach will always be watching, waiting and reviewing for possible updates of this and others of your Wally West fics. Thanks for the read, and hope your family problems gets better.
Paranoid-And-Kicking chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
I'm sorry! I love the story! Yay for the story!I really like Bruce in this fic :)
oh-demoted-short-one chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
My dear Kyer! If I had been able to check my alerts I would very much have commented!

But alas, I was away, at my friend's house this weekend! ~Dramatic hand to forehead and falling backwards upon an until then nonexistent chaise~

But do not fret! ~Sits up with arm outstretched towards you~

I am here, and as long as there are chapters to read, you will find your loyal Neko there to shower praise(and maybe opinions and advice) upon you!

Now that that whim has been fulfilled, I can say something I'm dying to say.

TOWER OF BABEL IN MOVIE FOOOORRMM!-fangirl jumping-

But, -eyetwitch- I am also frankly pissed. They dare to put in Hal and not Kyle? But Hal(by this time) is Sentinal, not a GL!

And they just can't swap out Cyborg for Aquaman! How vile! How wil they do the recovery scene with J'onn then!

-flips out my own copy of the book, bookmarked at that iconic scene where Arthur overcomes his toxin induced fear with J'onn's help-

They might as well just make a new plot all together!
anaer chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
*slightly disappointed*

I did want to know what happens next, but I do understand how you feel. It is kind of annoying when you don't get any reviews and there are a ton of people who've read it.
anaer chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
As always, I love your story (and as always, I'm more replying to your author's notes, go figure).

Yeah, I read the new Flash. And now I'm extremely glad I didn't buy it because it just made me kind of annoyed. The art was beautiful, but the story was just okay. I mean, I DO like Barry, but I don't particularly like Barry not married to Iris, not dating Iris, dating someone not-Iris, and being a bachelor. And the design of the new Flash suit is kind of weird. The story didn't really entice me. It didn't make me care enough.

But I'm like you in that I'm not buying another issue of Flash (or anything Flash-related) until Wally shows back up. Even if they bring Wally back with some other superhero name, I will be less upset than I am now.
west189 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
You're right. And I'm sorry that I've been a lurker toward your wonderful stroies.

With sincerest regrets and wishes of luck to you,

West189