Reviews for Drowning
Lady Talla-doe chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
What kind of underwear /does/ superman wear? Wow. You've managed to raise the one thing I never even thought of.

*ponders*

boxer-breifs.
Aggie Deneys chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Interesting perspective on Wally/J'onn. You got Wally's impressions of the various league members absolutely on target. You have me hooked to see where the story goes next. Good job!
Writing Emi chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Oh I love this fic so much and to see two new chapters has made my day :) It seriously makes me want to write J'onn/Wally fics, you know, when I'm not busy torturing Kid Flash. I hope you continue with this, it's lovely.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Love this and love Wally jumping around everywhere and singin:) Is Bats jealous right now? Oh but am happy Walls like to spend his time with John he's nicer:)
oh-demoted-short-one chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I'm soo sorry I haven't been able to review, or read for that matter! I've just got back from Florida recently. I went with lil bro to see big bro(1st meting in almost 8 years!)

I've caught up now!And I must say, I'm still quite enamored with your story!
Alex chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
LOVE! 3 3 3!
The Rumpled Book chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Because you've been so wonderful as to update twice in one or two days, I'm here to tell you that OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please please can we have more J'onn Wally fluff? And all hail the rejection of batman for a better choice! But, by the way, are you going to explain how GL knew that flash had a crush on bats? And if he's ok with a crush on bat, then why does he seems so freaked that wally would like another guy? MORE PLEASE!
LadyDragonfly123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I love the dream logic in Flashes mind!
anaer chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This is great, and I complete agree with you about the DCnU thing. I'm in all kind of denial myself, and while I do like Barry (and he's the one who got me reading Flash comics in the first place), I want more Wally in my life. I mean, I've read Wally's whole series (except a couple issues towards the end), and what they're doing to him right now is crap. Wally West MADE the Flash. Everything iconic about the character pretty much came from Wally. And then they decide to, what, just get rid of him? I was much happier in my life when I only read Marvel comics (and, actually, this is pushing me to do just that again).

And I am, still, enjoying this story, lol.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Hahahhahaha Great Oreo massacare:) Loved it. is Bruce Disgusteed with Wally or something? Since he knew it was him in Wally's dream?
GeorgePIG chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I loved, please write more *-*
yaoigirl22 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I love this, no I ADORE this and hope to see more of this really really soon, or I will find you and poke endlessly!
Ninja in Training chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Yay! I cant wait for more:)
Waterwindow chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Eeek! I love this story so much! I really hope you keep at it! Jon and Wally are two of my faves! The story is so sweet yet tantilizing, an the clincher about Jon being the one smezin up the Flash made me gasp out loud! Awsome story, can't wait for the next chapter!
The Rumpled Book chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Sweet, soft, original, and full of beauty and plot twist potential. PLEASE please write more for this story as soon as you are able. Give us continuing hope for J'onn and Wally!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »