Reviews for Drowning
oh-demoted-short-one chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I'm soo sorry I haven't been able to review, or read for that matter! I've just got back from Florida recently. I went with lil bro to see big bro(1st meting in almost 8 years!)

I've caught up now!And I must say, I'm still quite enamored with your story!
Alex chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
LOVE! 3 3 3!
IQ of a Walnut chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Because you've been so wonderful as to update twice in one or two days, I'm here to tell you that OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please please can we have more J'onn Wally fluff? And all hail the rejection of batman for a better choice! But, by the way, are you going to explain how GL knew that flash had a crush on bats? And if he's ok with a crush on bat, then why does he seems so freaked that wally would like another guy? MORE PLEASE!
LadyDragonfly123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I love the dream logic in Flashes mind!
anaer chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This is great, and I complete agree with you about the DCnU thing. I'm in all kind of denial myself, and while I do like Barry (and he's the one who got me reading Flash comics in the first place), I want more Wally in my life. I mean, I've read Wally's whole series (except a couple issues towards the end), and what they're doing to him right now is crap. Wally West MADE the Flash. Everything iconic about the character pretty much came from Wally. And then they decide to, what, just get rid of him? I was much happier in my life when I only read Marvel comics (and, actually, this is pushing me to do just that again).

And I am, still, enjoying this story, lol.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Hahahhahaha Great Oreo massacare:) Loved it. is Bruce Disgusteed with Wally or something? Since he knew it was him in Wally's dream?
Morgana Lestrange Black chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I loved, please write more *-*
yaoigirl22 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I love this, no I ADORE this and hope to see more of this really really soon, or I will find you and poke endlessly!
Ninja in Training chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Yay! I cant wait for more:)
Waterwindow chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Eeek! I love this story so much! I really hope you keep at it! Jon and Wally are two of my faves! The story is so sweet yet tantilizing, an the clincher about Jon being the one smezin up the Flash made me gasp out loud! Awsome story, can't wait for the next chapter!
IQ of a Walnut chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Sweet, soft, original, and full of beauty and plot twist potential. PLEASE please write more for this story as soon as you are able. Give us continuing hope for J'onn and Wally!
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
awww these two are so cute together, keep up the good work as it's really hard to find this pairing and I really enjoy ylour story.
Emi chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I just reread the first part awhile ago and all I could think about was how much I wanted you to continue this and you did _ I have a secret love for Wally and J'onn and you write it beautifully.
Small J chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I really like this so far. The emotion is lovely and the little one liners are perfect. I love the personality's here. I can't wait to see what the others have planned to find out the truth. There needs to be more good J'onn stories on the net. Thanks for adding!
oh-demoted-short-one chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I don't think the name 'Wallacce' could ever have been considered adorable by me, but there goes J'onn in his formal(not formal) heart meltin to read them both healin through each other.

Love the definate, there will be a next chappie(even without a time frame), to keep rabbid readers away...for a while
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »