Reviews for Shades of Comfort
Frakking Toasters chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Excellent. That one really gave me a few good laughs, too. xo
Sparkiebunny chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
"And Sam really hoped that would be the last of it… But hope had never gotten him very far."

...Wow, amazing line. Stunning work! :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 14 . 8/27/2010
I liked it

Really, good story ~

See you around

FreckledAdvocate chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Wow. Really great story. It would make a wonderful episode. Good job. :)
tasmat chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Holy crap. Thank you so much for writing this! It's like reading a lost episode. You did a wonderful job keeping the same style as the show, and it's totally believable within the fandom. It's just pure awesome! 8D
IamThePasserby chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
that was CRAZY! omg very good, VERY good. i fully expect a sequel - a hardcore, intense sequel with a heck of a lot more limp!sam, lol. that was seriously a great fic, thanks for that. i just read your cas one too, and it really got me, it's what made me check out your other fics. kudos, yo.
psquare chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
Yay! Creative, well-written, funny and plenty of entertaining h/c. Yours may be my most favourite intubation!scene in SN fanfic ever. So well done!

Looking forward to reading more SN from you.

Take care, and Keep Writing!
Mikiya2200 chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
Okay, so now I feel really bad... I didn't know you had posted this already, I'm so sorry for not leaving a review sooner...

You know I love this story, you know why ;) and you know you did a helluva job with it! I love it from the very beginning to the end!

Can't wait for the "other" scene, you know? *points at croaky sam* Do it, NOW! ;)

Talk to you later, hun! :)

ReluctantSlashFan chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
Any chance a sequel is in the works? Another book, a bigger problem. That'd be cool.

I liked this story, by the way. It was really good.
carocali chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
Interesting story! I like the idea of the shades and their need to help - even though they hurt. Rather metaphoric at times!

Good OCs and the boys seemed in character. Nice work!

Ericka Jane chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
I really liked this, awesome job. Loved how Dean still understood Sam even though Sam's voice was M.I.A. and of course, I'll take hurt!Sam any way I can get it lol. And I loved how original your plot was, it was detailed and it flowed nicely.

Again, good job :)

Linnie McCary chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Thanks for sharing your very enjoyable, imaginative, in-character fic!
Linnie McCary chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
Great cliff-hanger. I also especially enjoyed the two paragraphs describing their passage through the spirit-mass.
Linnie McCary chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Bravo on the "patterns" twist!
Linnie McCary chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Sure, speedy set-up to an intriguing story-I'm enjoying it very much!