Reviews for The Remigold
coolgamer chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OMG! I absolutely love this story! Those lines are my absolute favorite fr the game so far (I only just began). You did a marvelous job!
lolz chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I know it's a female warden pc and Alistair fic, but I've always liked Wynne and Alistair's interactions as well. Thank you for putting her in here XD
lmao nah son chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is too fricken amazing! :D Oh I luff it!
screwyajax chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
The DA:O stories I have partaken of so far are WONDERFUL. Beautifully written and well thought out. Thank you for giving my warden the voice she has cesired for SO long, the voice she wanted to tell her Alistair all!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
*howls with laughter* Only Alistair could make goofy look good! _
Zephyr5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hahaha! I laughed so hard when I found that line in game - afaik, you can only say you'd like to see him in the dress and dancing if your cunning score is 18 or 19 (and you're a female character, obviously).

A very nice way of making that 'wish' come true - although I can't help but think ~someone~ would investigate the sound of laughter, lol.

Alicorn White chapter 1 . 11/21/2009

I haven't even finished the game yet x_x after restarting like three times XD

Gah. Write more please 83
Dominae chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh, I absolutely loved it. This was one of the best things I've read all day. :)I would say more, but I can't find words to describe the awesomeness of this.