Reviews for What Should Have Never Been Found
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
its the toilet and im too scared to go. this is so sad
sugoiauriga chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
In all honesty, i think this is better than Ghost Hunt (i like that one very much too). In this fic, the world building is so good. I'm glad this stayed a gen fic till the end. I like seeing tezuka and fuji as really really really good friends. It's fun to see tezuka also having supernatural abilities too. With all the gore, thrill, suspense and fantasy it feels like watching a different school anime. It's just so cool. This fic is still among the very best of all tefu fics. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story. (I bring around copies of your fics on my phone so i can read them anytime because all of them makes me feel good). Good luck always.
XxKirizakixX chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
I'm awed and in love with your story.
SAEKO-DESU chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Right, I know this published something like 2 years ago, but I've just got to say, this was amazing! Absolutely fantastic! Had me on edge the entire time, I've never read anything like this! This is an amazing piece of work and I really look forward to going on your profile and seeing what else you have in store :D
Hirami chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
It was too long ago that I started reading this FanFic on LJ, and I guess I never finished the last 3 or 5 Chapters.
So I re-read it again the last few days, and I just can say it again and again...
This story is GREAT. Your writing style, just everything. I was caught in front of my PC reading chapter after chapter and couln't stop..

thank you for writing those great TezuFuji stories! (even though I wouldn't mind another hug or more love in here.. but its still awesome. 3)

Sandly, as always, time is passing by and interests change, but If you ever feel like writing a little Perfect Pair Story again, there will be people who gladly await it :)
Stiles0024 chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
I really love this story :-)
Colt401 chapter 27 . 9/1/2013
scared me rlly bad with the cat on/in fuji's locker and when fujiko almost died! its a great story! awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Himizu-chan chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This story has fantastic atmosphere. I keep getting little chills running up and down my spine just from the tension. It's like watching my boyfriend play a Silent Hill game... you know something bad is going to happen, but you don't know what or when. It's great!
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
This is too beautiful and perfect omg. You really got me scared. ;w; I was seriously huddled under my blanket the whole time. LOL.
You are like the role model of horror stories.
Boy I loved this fic. :'D Thank you x 35789753167876
Blue bird of paradise chapter 27 . 10/2/2012
I'm sorry for not reviewing till now. Whatever I had to say, someone had already said it so there was no point in me repeating it. But since this is the last chapter I decided I must post a review.

Firstly, thank you so much for writing this awesome fic, but I'll be very disappointed if you leave it at this. I understand that a "straight-out happy end" is too far away after everything that has happened. But that's precisely why you must write a sequel!

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more awesome fics from you (_)
lemon-and-chai chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
I am so so so so so happy! Beautiful, I love your writing so much, this story is wonderful. THANK YOU soooo much for finishing! (So many of these fantastic AUs fall by the wayside... forever.)

Of course, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so I HAVE FINISHED THE STORY IN MY HEAD:

Tezuka re-unites with Fuji, who still feels terribly guilty, and is like, Fuji I have an offer for you, I will share half of this power with you

and Fuji is like YES that would make me feel better

and Tezuka is like what I mean is, will you share this power and age slowly with me... together.

And Fuji is like wait are you proposing to me?!

And Tezuka is like yes let's not grow old together!

And then they confess their love to each other and live happily ever after for an abnormally long time :D
UnderdogHero chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
I loved reading this. I like how it ended so subtly, it was nice.
Lazy Gaga chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
And a wonderful end to a wonderful story! Thanks for seeing this through and wrapping it up! I loved it from start to finish, and it got absolutely creepy at times! Wonderful job on this thing! :D
jenshim1518 chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Oh my God! It's finished. This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Seriously. You've outdid yourself with this. Awww...now it makes me cry to think that I won't be able to get updates from this anymore. I just hope Tezuka would be fine and won't change for the worse. And I hope that he and Fuji will see each other again. Yay! Thank you for giving me the wonderful time to read your oh-so-wonderful story. :))