Reviews for In Theory
damagectrl.07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I kept giggling while reading this. It's hilarious, cute & adorable! Love how you write Yuffie & Vincent! Great job! :D
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
In theory, yeah...they're perfect for each other, despite the un-cliche Yuffentine ending. I really think it's very cute and funny...
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I have oneword for that- just one, eight letters...- adorable!
xandria chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hahaha! This is hilarious! And I suppose it's the more likely scenario between the two. Well-written! Thanks for sharing. :-)
darielle chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
lol. kinda refreshing to see this kinda yuffentine amidst other lovey-dovey-in-the-dark kinds.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is a rare thing for me to say indeed... but wow, that was some seriously cute het. I can so totally see that happening, and oh man, that was adorable.

“What was with the tongue in my mouth deal, Vince?”

“It’s called a French kiss.”

“French? What the fuck is that?”

Haha. I loved that. ;D

You're a really good writer, Lynn, keep up the awesome work! _ Good luck on future fics!
fyreflyshy chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I really loved this. It was quite a change from the usual. I always thought Vince and Yuffs would make better friends than anything. I think you really hit it on the nail. Way to go! _
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
lol! I feel so guilty now. I'm one of those who think Yuffie & Vinnie are perfect for each other.
Aveira chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was pretty funny, you've got these two down pat. It's nice to read a different side to them once in a while. Thanks :D
serenbach chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Ha ha, Yuffentine friendship as just as awesome as romance. My favourite part of this was Yuffie observing that Vincent was entertaining when he was trying not to be! And a nice change from angst as well. Really enjoyed it. :)
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009

NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
KYAA~! THAT WAS AWESOME~! /

BELIEVE IT~!
Bmonti chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
love the biginning hate the end sorry
YACCBS chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
FOX.

And Crusader Lynn went forth into the barren land of FF dot net and spread the word of He who is foxy and She who is perfect for him. And so the people were enlightened unto the glory of Yuffentine; whether through friendship or romance, fluff or angst, comedy or tragedy the path of Yuffentine shall not falter, and will forever be walked by its people, its Crusaders.

(y)