Reviews for Sinking Feeling
Lol, nicely done.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love the banter.
teedub chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
one of my favorite one-shots. I enjoy it each time I read it.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Great stuff.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
a
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I enjoyed it very much thank you
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I liked it!

Wouldn't mind seeing Snape-Sirius interaction either!(hint...) :P

Snape being (obviously) on Harry's side, that was something to behold! ;)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Though who knew the man liked to doodle kittens on spare pieces of parchment?

the Headmaster, the staff, and the rest of the student population sitting at the castle's lakeside windows, having afternoon tea and taking bets on who would win this game of cat and mouse

"Thanks, Snape." He may not be able to stand the man, but he certainly inspired some of Harry's more creative ideas.

...even if Snape chose to lambast Harry alive with his razor-sharp tongue, that was better than being, well, dead...

Harry gasped and looked up; the once hated voice now sounded like music to his ears.

This was another untruth

Lying to Severus Snape isn't a good idea, usually.

"I am going to find a way to get rid of that puffed up, pompous toad once and for all!" "I... I think you just made me like you, sir." Snape's face transformed in horror. "...Potter, you had better still be in shock!"

The Dark Lord will not get to see this letter directly

Unfortunately. I would have liked to have it sent. Truly.

And how the hell would someone publish something that fast?

Rita Skeeter?

And that was the last thing the universe needed – to feel the combined forces of Snape and Granger.

Co-operation in war did do strange things to people after all...

Occlumency he was now practicing was finally starting to take effect and his strange dreams were going away. And besides, that rope-spell had been incredibly useful.

Snape had in turn – grudgingly – agreed... and had gone straight to the Headmaster to bully him into agreeing as well! Harry would never have to see the interior of Number Four, Privet Drive ever again.

And if the idea of a less antagonistic relationship with Snape just added to his happiness, well, you'd probably never get him to admit it out loud. Probably.

One thing was for sure, Harry thought to himself as he relaxed on his bed, watching Hedwig roosting on the windowsill, no matter how you looked at it – or how much Snape grumbled – Harry had gained a useful ally.

Thank you for the dangerous situations which make me laugh no matter how serious they are. The only clouds I can see: Sirius getting along with Severus, and Voldemort and similar idiots.

Good luck.
Wishtofly chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
"Skeeter deflated, as anyone would do after a thorough Snape smack-down."

Bahahaaaa! Oh, the hilarity! I love this!
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was brilliant! Great job :D
FeatheryWolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really loved how perfectly in character everyone stayed. It's hard to find a good story involving Severus and Harry that does that. Well done.
Yamatta chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Loved it. Very amusing and well written.