Reviews for Gone
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gods.
Sad Shelldoen chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
EthanXLuke... I didn't think i'd like it and I was right... I love it, the idea of ethan loving luke and missing him when he gave up his body for kronos made me feel the feels but in a happy way. Like geting a paper cut from your favorite book.
Ian Knight chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was really good. You should try to write a longer one. You're a talented writer, a rare trait unfortunately. I'd love to read more.
littlelesssixteencandles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
You've officially made me love this pairing. Kudos! It's so sad, but lovely too, how Ethan remembers Luke being caring. I like when Luke's good side gets shown and you did so well (:
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Yay, I love Luke/Ethan! :D Of course, I still adore Luke/Percy to death, but this fic made me love the pairing even more than before - not more than Percy/Luke, don't worry. Either way, I felt a bit sorry for poor Ethan in this. This was amazing. :)
Goldaylocks chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
You really need to do a Suke! DO IT! You would rock!
Jak Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Love! Luke/Ethan is just amazing and how you capured this, its just brilliant.

Ethan is like a dark cool-awesome-charcter and how you did him was awesome!
Percyslasher chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Dang you captured Ethan's feelings really really well! Wow this is awesome. ]Too bad Luke and Ethan are dead. I think that they will be together in the after life. Let's hope. ]
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aww. I love this pairing. It was so sad, so melancholy. Really good stuff. I wish more people in this fandom actually wrote slash.
the original KeT chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Freakin love.

Why doesn't this have more reviews D

My cousin told me about someone who shipped this pairing that she'd meant to write a xmas fic for, and I don't know if it was you or not, I'll have to look it up on the forums, but... wow, that's a really bad run-on sentence. Anyway, my point is I am now a fan of this pairing, and I'm going to write my own take on it. Hope you'll check it out.

This is absolutely amazing piece of work. The thing about Percy was brilliant (unless one ships LP, in which case you'd be thinking Percy would have some serious angst about killing him too). I love how sparse the lines are, how bleak the mood is. I'm not sure why I'm telling you this- probably cuz I'm anonymous anyway- but this fic actually made me start to cry.

I totally wish Ethan had been a foxy chick in the books. But that's just me; the original's awesome too. p
Loboe the Hoboe chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
wow so they are gay. for some strange reason that isnt as strange as i thought it would. still strang but not too shocking. though it is sad...
Nightmare Before Halloween chapter 1 . 11/18/2009