Reviews for The Black Spider
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 1 . 5/11
I actually think it was kinda predictable.
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I loved this! :D
Will you write any more of the Black Spider?
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Wow! I did not see that coming.

I just love how you put on an elaborate display on having us believe that Edmund is the 'Black Spider' or the spymaster and Narnia's Intelligence, but it was actually Lucy!

My, I did not see that coming at all.

Oh, and poor Edmund. Lucy had him running around all over those dark grounds but it sure did help in giving Varis the scary, unnerved vibes.

Yay to Edmund for notcing Varis and apprehending him! After all, Lucy's plan wouldn't have worked if he didn't catch the man trailing after him. :)

Another amazing work!
spideyrocks57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I do not care about the OOC-ness. It is a brilliant fanfic! This is amazing. Good job.
silversparklemoonlight chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow, an unexpected twist at the end there;) Did not expect sweet Lucy to be the Black Spider. Bravo. Very well done. Though, Lucy seems quite...different. She seems to be a bit more dark, personality wise. But I love it! Even though darker, I can see Lucy being like this and doing brutal things to protect her family and Narnia. Again very well done and absolutely loved it!
MathisMagic chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is so beautiful. I figured the whole thing was an act to make Varis frightened, but the truth? laughed out loud when Lucy was revealed. Oh my gosh. This is just... totally glorious. Thank you.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
That twist definitely caught me by surprise, though the whole way through I suspected that things weren't quite as dire for the spy S they seemed, that he wouldn't really be sent back in a box. I couldn't imagine any of them doing that, especially not the Just King. Torture is hardly just.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This. THIS. I love you for this. It all came together so neatly, and /of course/ Edmund's never going to find out why people piss their pants when he goes close. XD It's the perfect ruse; Lucy is so beloved that they'd never suspect!

Thank you for this. I laughed so hard, which I really needed.
purple sky always chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow, what a turn around. I'd never have suspected lucy.
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
WOW. Um, that was a FANTASTIC idea! I love how you put in Lucy as the Black Spider. Very, very well written. Absolutely brilliant! Thank you!
PieceOfCake chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved this and I really don't think that it's too OOC. Interesting idea, anyway.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hehehe. This story is AWESOME! I didn't expect it... hehe. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for writing and posting!
Anamika3468 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I liked the story a lot and didn't mind Lucy being OOC like I usually would. I just think its kind of ironic how her name means light and you chose to make her dark. Then again I think the irony is very fitting for this story. The one thing I didn't like though was your attempt at Shakespearean, not many people really know how to right in it with the proper grammar and stuff and I think that if you don't know how to do it right you shouldn't do it because it takes away from the story. Anyways other than that it was brilliant. .
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Clearly, I did not write a review for this amazing story although I thought I did. I really enjoy the detail you put in all of the stories you write. I do like the idea of Lucy having a dark side, and Edmund makes the most excellent decoy spymaster. I am quite sure that after being led all over the Lone Islands by Narnians who give annoyingly vague directions in search of trivial problems, that is a problem. The description of Lucy's array of self-defense tools was quite impressive. And I do love Lucy and Edmund interacting as siblings
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012