Reviews for The Black Spider
SeaTurtle77 chapter 1 . 5/10
Awesome. Always.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 1 . 4/20
Wow...I did not expect Lucy to be the Black Spider. I know now why you said AU haha. This is a really different fic to what I read normally, which I liked. Thank you for writing this fic :)
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 3/9
it's interesting
Oxnate chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Awesome twist. Loved it all.
narniac4aslan chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
i enjoyed this SO much :D I like how you were contrary to fanon and I think its very interesting to have Lucy as the real spy master- well done!
Evani chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I adored this, and anyone who didn't realize that Lucy was the actual spymaster needs to read more. Thank you for writing this, it was hilarious and brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Well it is OOC, but well-written. I disliked when I thought Ed was the Black Spider, for I always had a vision of him leading intelligence with more justice and less cruel viciousness
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I actually think it was kinda predictable.
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I loved this! :D
Will you write any more of the Black Spider?
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Wow! I did not see that coming.

I just love how you put on an elaborate display on having us believe that Edmund is the 'Black Spider' or the spymaster and Narnia's Intelligence, but it was actually Lucy!

My, I did not see that coming at all.

Oh, and poor Edmund. Lucy had him running around all over those dark grounds but it sure did help in giving Varis the scary, unnerved vibes.

Yay to Edmund for notcing Varis and apprehending him! After all, Lucy's plan wouldn't have worked if he didn't catch the man trailing after him. :)

Another amazing work!
spideyrocks57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I do not care about the OOC-ness. It is a brilliant fanfic! This is amazing. Good job.
silversparklemoonlight chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow, an unexpected twist at the end there;) Did not expect sweet Lucy to be the Black Spider. Bravo. Very well done. Though, Lucy seems quite...different. She seems to be a bit more dark, personality wise. But I love it! Even though darker, I can see Lucy being like this and doing brutal things to protect her family and Narnia. Again very well done and absolutely loved it!
MathIsMagic chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is so beautiful. I figured the whole thing was an act to make Varis frightened, but the truth? laughed out loud when Lucy was revealed. Oh my gosh. This is just... totally glorious. Thank you.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
That twist definitely caught me by surprise, though the whole way through I suspected that things weren't quite as dire for the spy S they seemed, that he wouldn't really be sent back in a box. I couldn't imagine any of them doing that, especially not the Just King. Torture is hardly just.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This. THIS. I love you for this. It all came together so neatly, and /of course/ Edmund's never going to find out why people piss their pants when he goes close. XD It's the perfect ruse; Lucy is so beloved that they'd never suspect!

Thank you for this. I laughed so hard, which I really needed.