Reviews for What a Lovely Way to Burn
Beachgirl25 chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
Love these snippets of their life and I look forward to more! You did an awesome job!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Aw cute
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh my goodness! That was so sweet! What a way to start a story!
Mysterious chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I loved Kirk's reaction at the end! Nicely done!
liesmyth chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This was a really good story. I enjoyed it a lot :) Well done.
Dimplz chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I'm not sure how I'm just reading this but I have to say, your story was absolutely beautiful. You do such an amazing job bringing to life the love that Spock and Nyota share. Each chapter we see how much they love each other and how engrained they are in each other's life. It's a testament to your amazing gift of storytelling how Spock and Nyota seem so real in these stories.
Dimplz chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
This chapter here with the "you boxes" was so lovely to read. The sentimentally of it all was just perfect. I absolutely loved this chapter and love what Spock and Nyota mean to each other.
Karen50 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
This is a very good story! I enjoyed it so much. Please continue to write.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
"She was going to turn into a large, sloppy melted puddle of goo in just a moment."

I already did.
renaid chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
This whole thing was so lovely - the simplest progression of a relationship. I loved it and drank it in like hot cider - sipping carefully so as not to run out too quickly!
Anonymous Lady chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
"Remember then, With Fondeness Over Grief" is such a powerful story. I tend to avoid emotionally heavy stories, but I am glad to have read this one. Thank you for sharing it. It ends with such a comfortable peace. Thank you.
izzypop chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
This was so beautiful.
Dark Phenoix chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
Beautiful trail of time and thought. They are all perfect in character and each chapter a piece of time out of time. Exceptional.
cccahill18 chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
I finally had the opportunity to catch up on the last few chapters of this fic, and it was quite enjoyable to do so :) I especially loved Spock meeting Nyota's parents! Eager to read more :)
Babita chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
How utterly beautiful! Thank you.