Reviews for The Clock
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ah I loved loved loved this soooooo much, it was amazing!

Plz plz write more!
Anson Longbottom chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Valeh, I loved this one too! You have created so much more depth for Esme's character than SM ever did! The abuse in Esme's past was merely stated in passing in the novels, but you have created it again as something that is tangible. Also, I LOVE how, even though Esme's thoughts get there in the end, they are a bit fleeting, disjointed, and jumpy, as a newborn's should be! Keep writing! Anson
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
i really liked this. i love esme and i'm glad somebody wrote about her finally lol. she's awesome. this came out good and you can see that even vampires can be haunted sometimes.
Lumberchuck chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I loved it! It's such an interesting idea, and it's nice to see Esme's thoughts. Beautiful writing! :)
katmemow chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I really liked this. I finally get see some incite in Esme mind. We never really got a back story of Esme. Thank you for letting me see your side of how she thinks.
libranravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
The idea of it, and the way you wrote it, is very lovely. I can definitely see Esme feeling this way about being changed. The only I personally don't like much is the view point, but that doesn't take away from the writing.

Very good, I like it. :]