Reviews for Dating In The Dark
cardsfn1977 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
What...No more? This is a wonderful story. Please finish.
Alice chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I read ALL of your stories. I really hope you get back writing because you're a great JAG-storyteller :)
lizb1813 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I hope all is well with you & that nothing has happened!

I remember reading that you had other chapters of this completed, but they're not posted... please continue!

Loved the storyline - that seems to be something that H & M could've done since both of them seemed so aloof at times. :-)
JBTaylor chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Love this story. Keep looking for update. Thanks for great story.
calimary chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Just caught this - not sure how I could have missed it - but this is great! Looking forward to some more! Update soon!
starryeyes12 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
great story
Michi uk chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Aww at last he said it, and she has recipricated. now lets hope there's no more dance. Await next chapter ASAP!
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Am I bad for wanting to hurt the icky girl too? ;)
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Whoo Hoo :)
Vesja chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Muhahahaha, Harm hás to stay over! Yay!

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Ves.
Vesja chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Aww, really sweet! Lol, how they both were jealous.

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Ves.
marye904 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
See what a few well thought out words can get you. Thank God . :)
McRose chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
From the text, this is in Season 7, my favorite season. Mic was gone. Renee was gone. At JAGATHON, they'd gone "back to the beginning" but not quite - to me this was the season they dated without dating ...right thru the season, right thru Afghanistan and Bud's accident. Now if this vignette has been an episode ...would it have changed the course of S. 8? Only if the gorilla had never escaped his zoo!

Another great chapter, Jackie.

-janlaw
McRose chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
This vignette really seems to capture their show personalities. I know each is separate with no follow-on but this one really could use a "part 2."

-janlaw
TV Angel 711 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Finally they are getting somewhere! Success! Woo! LOL! I love it! I can't wait to read more of this story! You are a great writer! Please keep going!

H&M forever!