Reviews for Weakness
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 2/8
Type your review for this chapter here...
Celestriz chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I laughed at the nostri nostri part. Seriously, what were you thinking? Nice story, by the way.
MrGagaSlashLoversCompletedFics chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
first, he is not a prefect. He is a guardian, and prefects are in Harry Potter keep your fandom's straight.
Second, your grammar is totally atrocious. To be brutally honest an eight grader could do better, but fix these errors and your story will prosper.
Third, refrain from sex scenes as they go against the TOS of this site and thus aren't allowed.
Fourth, keep writing. Just because there are grammar mistakes is no reason to get upset or quit, just be more careful and keep trying.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Good chapter but where zero and kaname both naked when miyu Chan came in to see zero on top of kanamde because that would be awkward if you could um I don't want you to think I am rude but could u possibly answer my question? :)
my accounts are PumpkiMasterette or my other one is Elize333 thanks -

Ps this is. Like my 5 time reading your story it's so amazing
Stormageddan chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
In the beginning of this chapter you use the word preposition which is a grammar term (in, with, above, across, over, etc.) where I think you meant proposition which is something which has been proposed.
qim chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Love it!
my name is paper YAH chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
oh, the cuteness! Even in the middle of the night this story and its warm-fuzzy-feeling-inducing plot line has rejuvenated me! I will definitely be re-reading this in the future! *huggles computer* THANK YOU FOR THIS MASTERPIECE
Grrr chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
What kind of an ending is that? Grr... i wanted more fighting! And more making up!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
niiice chapter
bluerose-28 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I love this so much! Its sweet how they love each other so much, and Kaname is so romantic!XD
matchynishi chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
liked this!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
This was amazing! ;W; Seriously, poor Miyu, her mom really does seem like a psycho and having to live with that her whole life must have been hard. Just goodness, I totally adore Miyu and the way the beginning of the wedding at least. And how in the end, they prevailed. This can't be the end, right? It was just so amazing! I like your take on how their relationship could have started. It's one of my favorites to be honest, :3
xSonya chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
That was excellent, I don't know what to say if i'm honest. That wedding summed it up for me xD

You captured the characters almost perfectly and the plot was just amazing - i always thought ichiru was going to turn and do something - be the villan, but i was awefully wrong xD well done! This was brilliant!
Zero176085 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Beautiful! Wonderful work! I'm very impressed! Thank you!
takara2802 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
O.O the ending was... really abrupt .