Reviews for Weakness
guest chapter 1 . 2/12
its already there under the same aruthors name
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 1 . 2/9
Can you tell me when you post it on AO3?
Kiddiluna chapter 1 . 2/8
question are you under the same name
kmbanas chapter 9 . 1/12
This needs a sequel please and thanks!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Good
smooth cat chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Wow this is one of the most enjoyable fictions I've ever read,its very good just wish it could have been longer I kind of gotten addicted
Birdie chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I'm not I excited about this new made up character :( but beside that it sounds interesting so yeah :)
blackboymagic chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yuyne chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I laughed at the nostri nostri part. Seriously, what were you thinking? Nice story, by the way.
MrGagaSlashLoversCompletedFics chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
first, he is not a prefect. He is a guardian, and prefects are in Harry Potter keep your fandom's straight.
Second, your grammar is totally atrocious. To be brutally honest an eight grader could do better, but fix these errors and your story will prosper.
Third, refrain from sex scenes as they go against the TOS of this site and thus aren't allowed.
Fourth, keep writing. Just because there are grammar mistakes is no reason to get upset or quit, just be more careful and keep trying.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Good chapter but where zero and kaname both naked when miyu Chan came in to see zero on top of kanamde because that would be awkward if you could um I don't want you to think I am rude but could u possibly answer my question? :)
my accounts are PumpkiMasterette or my other one is Elize333 thanks -

Ps this is. Like my 5 time reading your story it's so amazing
Stormageddan chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
In the beginning of this chapter you use the word preposition which is a grammar term (in, with, above, across, over, etc.) where I think you meant proposition which is something which has been proposed.
qim chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Love it!
my name is paper YAH chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
oh, the cuteness! Even in the middle of the night this story and its warm-fuzzy-feeling-inducing plot line has rejuvenated me! I will definitely be re-reading this in the future! *huggles computer* THANK YOU FOR THIS MASTERPIECE
Grrr chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
What kind of an ending is that? Grr... i wanted more fighting! And more making up!