Reviews for The New Girlfriend
Jessica-Robyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this story more than words can describe! You are a really great writer and the characterisation is fantastic! I love the Kid/Robin dynamic and would love love to know what happened next.
Fuckingqueenofhell chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
XD I actually rofled
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Please the next part, it would be funny.
ShadowKid321 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Dude I laughed my butt off reading this. Flinx forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hahaahhaa i love this story is just so funny
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Um... didn't bats date catwoman and tahlia al gul? I mean both are bad guys, But seeing robin freaking out was hiliarrious!
MMJrox88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Yep, because Batman was too cool to buy his own human traffic light.
birthdaychat chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
BAHAHA! This made me laugh! O
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I request a follow-up fic about the flower pot thing.
Anyway, this was great. Really funny and really heartfelt, and you kept everyone in character perfectly. Keep it up.
KFlova chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Question for anyone who knows the Teen Titan background. Is Kid Flash in Teen Titans really Wally West or was it Bart Allen?
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
["It's good you came by Robin, cause I met this girl I need to tell you about..."] I love this ending right here.
Flinxster chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm really curious as to what they did to that toothbrush...I loved how Jinx was freaking out. ''Why would he call Batman?'' ''I don't know, I'm panicking!'' Lol. I really liked the concept of the story. Too bad you didn't go with your original idea and have KF drag Robin inside so him and Jinx could officially meet, but you did a good job with ending the story. You left it at an open ending, but without making it into a cliff hanger. Really good story.
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is really, really funny. Write more?
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was awesome.

I love the reaction from Robin. As much as you love your friends you never want to see them in that sort of position. Depending on how much he saw Kid Flash is lucky Robin wasn't trying to blind himself.

The whole group walking in would have been hilarious or following up with a proper introduction of Robin and Jinx. The awkwardness would have been at epic levels.
grayqueen chapter 1 . 2/12/2011