Reviews for Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Luiza.guimaraes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Beautiful! So beautiful! You manage to make Lyra and Will get togetger again without contradicting the original story's reasons for they to be kept appart! Congratulations! It's really beautiful!
JustAShimmer chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
what a beautiful story :) and very well written, too, well done!
crazymama chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I liked it! I was imagining something along these lines too... that after living their separate lives, the angels would find a way to bring them together and they would live with the mulefa.
methehuman chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Really lovely :) I just finished His Dark Materials trilogy, and as brilliant as the book was, and for all the interesting philosophical comments it made, I really wanted a happy ending for Will and Lyra - so thanks for giving me one :)
Lyla Domae chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Can't really say much, except that it really was a good story.

And yeah, I think you explained Alzheimer's disease pretty well.

Other than that, I especially liked the fact that Will and Lyra got another chance at life-and with the mulefa, too.

So yeah. Great fanfic.

Luvvies,

Ly
GP chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
nice story, just FYI, you have alzheimer's disease, not alzheimer itself.
g chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
ty
KerraDelvin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is AMAZING! It feels so right that Will and Lyra should be together. I love they way Xaphania granted the wishes (she being the one who said they couldn't be together. Thanks for it!
bagshott chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Thank you so much for this. It rings so true and makes me feel happy that, now for me, Will and Lyra have the happy ending I feel they deserved. You write so well, for me it could be the official epilogue!