Reviews for Counting sheep, and people, and moments
Daughters of Night chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
wow...

HOLY FUDGE THAT WAS AWESOME!

-Alex/Jenny
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Hey there.

I liked this... very much so.

Its exactly as if youre in his head, seeing.. maybe things nobody else can catch.

very good.

lg

ZW
jelenamichel chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
It definitely worked for me.

I'm always fascinated by the way other people must see these two, from the people they only cross paths with on cases to the people that know them best. I loved how you handled McGee's take.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Loved it!

My favorite line "Tony will never be her boyfriend, will never marry her, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be together, and you think that is part of the reason they like each other."

I think that is so true! I want TIVA, but I can't see him dating her like he did with Jeanne or even marrying her.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Good one.

Really interesting to see the evolution and devolution of their relationship through Tim's eyes.

I really enjoyed reading it.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
You help him look for her, because you owe it to him, to her, to them.

- love that.

awesome awesome work. very powerful from mcgee's perspective, almost like he's an outsider to them. great lines.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
2nd person works very well in your hands. I loved the 'neither of them need fixing... you know they do'. Maybe continue at the end of the season, when we know a bit more?
ncisfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
this was really cute! i liked it a lot! pretty in its own little way
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
wow. that's really amazing. I never had a take on how McGee thought of them. but that really makes u stop and look again. especially when all the epi's r mentioned and a lot of specific stuff. it's really kewl. i luv it.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love it! Its so perfect! Its very Tony and Ziva. I love the line - "Tony will never be her boyfriend, will never marry her, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be together " - its amazing!

Beautiful story!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I'm back like a moth drawn to a flame. I like it very much. Second person fits in this instance. Thoughts bouncing from one wall of the skull to the other and back again. The emotions are valid. The vignettes are well constructed. Great job.

Thank you for sharing.