Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
A.C.nelli chapter 5 . 4/3
'His laugh had gotten a lot brighter since we'd got together. It was my greatest accomplishment.'
Ron Weasley, the best boyfriend someone could have. You know, I feel like this could be canon (leaving out the epilogue of the books). To Harry, Ron had been the most important thing ever since he met him. He's Harrys light and things are dark whenever he's not around.

These last two paragraphs just made me tear up again.
Ron is exactly that: Harry Potters protector, his second, his knight.

This is possibly the sweetest, most heartfelt story I've ever read. A reviewer of this story said that this fic is like comfort food and really, that's the best way to put it.
I know I'll come back to this story over and over again, just because of the warm feeling that comes with it.

I don't know if you still keep track of the reviews you get for your stories, but I really hope you do.
Besides the fact that I'd love to read more Harry/Ron fics from you, I want you to know that I loved your work. Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you for a well-written, funny, tragic and romantic fic.
A.C.nelli chapter 4 . 4/3
Ron telling Harry about his feelings, Harry turning from being angry to surprised to super happy gave me all the feels. I would've loved to know how Harrys first time had been. I mean, apparently it was everything he ever hoped for, but I hoped for a little bit more insight about it, hehe.
A.C.nelli chapter 3 . 4/2
I'm bawling like a little girl right now. This chapter was so intense... Harry suffering so much breaks my heart. The only light in this chapter is, as always, Ron. His unwavering support and love for Harry warmed me from the inside out. I love this story so much.
A.C.nelli chapter 2 . 4/2
'But he agreed to the backup. Mostly because he had no choice.' This is the kind of Ron Weasley humour I love.

Oh well, Hermione noticed Rons feelings for Harry before Ron and Harry even know about then. Not surprising though, since men could be completely clueless about such things.

Ron realizing he have the hots for Harry was great. So well done.

And Hermione telling about her break up was pure comedy gold. I laughed so much about Rons guesses.
A.C.nelli chapter 1 . 4/2
This was such a nice start. I actually laughed out loud about some of Ron and Harrys banter and I was devastated about Harrys horrible dating experience. I'm a million years too late for discovering this story, but I'm more than happy I did. You're an exceptionally good writer.
Excellent fic! 1000000000/10
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2019
beautiful :)
Luna LaRue chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
this is very cool so far love the bromance
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
Great story!
katares-hint chapter 5 . 2/27/2019
This is so good! It's really cool to see how much you grew as a writer through all of your fanfics. Recnac Transfaerso was a guilty pleasure for me back in middle school, and now in college I'm reminiscing over all your work. Leaving a review because I saw you were active less than a year ago- it's so fun to think someone who was a teen fanfic author when I was a toddler still checks in on their account fifteen years later.
GRIMESBAIT chapter 5 . 2/15/2019
cute and realistic 3 loved it :)
Anna chapter 5 . 1/16/2019
I’m in too much of a brain funk for details, but I really loved this! Also all of your writing !
artemis374 chapter 5 . 1/4/2019
That was a really well done story. I liked seeing things from Ron's point of view. loved every minute of it!
lauren r.22 chapter 5 . 11/2/2018
i really enjoyed this story and your wonderful characterization of Ron, I've never read a harry/ron pairing story before I accidentally stumbled across this but I'm very glad i did.
quztuk chapter 5 . 10/21/2018
This story is like comfort food.