Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
StranglingFruit chapter 5 . 1/25
This was adorable. Thanks so much for writing this!
LaGhost chapter 5 . 1/4
I read this on a complete whim and really enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.
Supremebananamanager chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
I don't think I have ever been this content after reading a book. nothing like this for sure, so thank you so much for writing this.
MockingJay JAM chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
Those last to paragraphs where the most beautiful thing I've ever read. This fic was amazing and I just loved it soooo much!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
I loved the whole confrontation with Harry, all the emotions that went into that.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
I've never really been into H/R fanfics but this story captures the essence of their personalities and the romance between them. Most H/R stories are just a abrupt shag in the first chapter, but this is fulll of heartbreak and denial. Absolutely perfect!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
LOVED IT! So angsty and sweet! Very well-written! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
rosesnblueberries chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
Eeeeeeeeek! This is FANTASTIC AND ADORABLE AND GREAT. I LOVE IT!
QA chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
wow. well done.
Story Please chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
This was such a lovely epilogue. I just absolutely adore how both Harry and Ron are completely in character and yet the romance between them also fits perfectly with their relationship with another.

I must admit, the ending did make me tear up a bit. Lovely work.
Story Please chapter 4 . 3/8/2017
I don't like slash but I cheered when they finally got together! They really deserve happiness, especially Harry, you know? Ugh...so happy for them.
Story Please chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
Though the disturbing part was rather disturbing, I really feel for both Harry and Ron (and the others, who are, by the way, really well written as well). I loved the part about Ron being willing to be thrown under stampeding dragons if it would help Harry.
Story Please chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
I don't think I've laughed that hard in quite some time. I love the parts where they're all together and Ron says something absurd, especially the part where he guesses what Hermione's ex was into. LOL!
Story Please chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
I'm not a fan of slash, but you write Ron so PERFECTLY and also HERMIONE and HARRY and omg it's great! I'll probably skip over the slashy bits because (as I said above) not a big fan of slash, BUT I LOVE THIS IDEA.
batcat4eternity chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
OMG this was such a beauty-full story (as well as beautiful) between these two friends growing into lover love your writing. I hated that Harry got violated (always hate violation stories), but I love how beautifully this played out. Ron was such a cool guy, and Harry was lovely. Look forward to reading more of your work ;)