Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
Such a sweet fic... :)
Sorceress of Magic chapter 5 . 3/5
Poor Harry through that trauma! Glad he and Ron took that step
LindaBear04 chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
You know what ? I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ! HOW COULD YOU LET MY HARRY SUFFER SO MUCH ?
Anyway the fic was actuallllllllly, reallllllllllly goooooooood (for lack of better words). I didn't read the name of characters but I thought it was going to be Draco/Harry fic (yes I am a Drarry fanatic). So it's my first Harry/Ron fic and I already love it :)
qlauren1996 chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
I can cry. This is so sweet. This was my first ron x harry fic but nothing could beat this
HoneyBear84 chapter 5 . 9/3/2020
Loved it. It's one of my favourite Harry x Ron's cause Ron actually deserves to be with him in this fic as he actually love Harry and cares for Harry's wellbeing and happiness and not being selfish or self-centered! like so of the rubbish I've read
FandomFreals chapter 5 . 8/27/2020
This is super cute ans I love your writing so much!it makes me cry and be happy and damn. Its perfect! Absolutely love this so much
What chapter 3 . 5/26/2020
Okay what? Based on what I read, Ron was just in time. But based on Harry’s behavior it seems he was violated. I hope he wasn’t. Why would you write that? Being scared and horrified because he was groped is one thing, but it sounds like something worst happen.
lolitaweasley chapter 5 . 4/19/2020
this is so fantastic! I want this. going to read more of your stuff now
AC.nelli chapter 5 . 4/3/2020
'His laugh had gotten a lot brighter since we'd got together. It was my greatest accomplishment.'
Ron Weasley, the best boyfriend someone could have. You know, I feel like this could be canon (leaving out the epilogue of the books). To Harry, Ron had been the most important thing ever since he met him. He's Harrys light and things are dark whenever he's not around.

These last two paragraphs just made me tear up again.
Ron is exactly that: Harry Potters protector, his second, his knight.

This is possibly the sweetest, most heartfelt story I've ever read. A reviewer of this story said that this fic is like comfort food and really, that's the best way to put it.
I know I'll come back to this story over and over again, just because of the warm feeling that comes with it.

I don't know if you still keep track of the reviews you get for your stories, but I really hope you do.
Besides the fact that I'd love to read more Harry/Ron fics from you, I want you to know that I loved your work. Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you for a well-written, funny, tragic and romantic fic.
AC.nelli chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
Ron telling Harry about his feelings, Harry turning from being angry to surprised to super happy gave me all the feels. I would've loved to know how Harrys first time had been. I mean, apparently it was everything he ever hoped for, but I hoped for a little bit more insight about it, hehe.
AC.nelli chapter 3 . 4/2/2020
I'm bawling like a little girl right now. This chapter was so intense... Harry suffering so much breaks my heart. The only light in this chapter is, as always, Ron. His unwavering support and love for Harry warmed me from the inside out. I love this story so much.
AC.nelli chapter 2 . 4/2/2020
'But he agreed to the backup. Mostly because he had no choice.' This is the kind of Ron Weasley humour I love.

Oh well, Hermione noticed Rons feelings for Harry before Ron and Harry even know about then. Not surprising though, since men could be completely clueless about such things.

Ron realizing he have the hots for Harry was great. So well done.

And Hermione telling about her break up was pure comedy gold. I laughed so much about Rons guesses.
AC.nelli chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
This was such a nice start. I actually laughed out loud about some of Ron and Harrys banter and I was devastated about Harrys horrible dating experience. I'm a million years too late for discovering this story, but I'm more than happy I did. You're an exceptionally good writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2020