Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
hfltdluyf chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Hehe love Ron! Absolutely wonderful story! Don't know what else to say... made me squee loads! :)
Jess-siriusly chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
really like this story :D
rena chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
omgomgomgomg! it was beautiful, the last chapter! and i was like hary-! D:! with all the prats! D:!
Edinachan chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
so disturbingly sweet :D
Greensl33ves chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Excellent, excellent, excellent! A realistic trio, a Ron who is true to himself without being an ass, a Hermione who is also very true to herself, a Harry that is lovable and powerful and real...:D :D :D :D Oh you have made me very happy. I do so prize reality in characters.

If I have any critique, it's to make the dramatic moments just a tiny bit more dramatic. It's hard, I know, because you can see them in your head, and they're dramatic there, but adding just a touch more would really do wonders. Your random bits of dialogue are amazing, though. They add humor and pull the plot along at the same time without pulling it down, and that's damn hard to do.

Anyway, I loved it and am off to see what else you've written! It will probably make you happy to know that I found this by seeing a recommnedation on ficitonalley. You are known!
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
the icing on the chocolate frog

brilliant love it one of the few storys that make me love ron(all the ret is how sexy rupert and tom are together) i definatly think i need a drarry from you
DoritoCloud chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
This is the second time for me reading this story. I love it. It makes me laugh, get sad, and become teary-eyed with happiness. Hooray!
WynterRavenheart chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Honestly, this has got to be one of my favourite Harry/Ron stories! You work with Jealous-Ron extremely well.
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
AWWW! yey!

must say, easily one of THE BESt stories i've ever read! beautifully written, humourous, heart jerking and fluffy! LOVELOVELOVE!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
aww! poor ron :( dont give up! awesome, btw!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I picked the poker up from where I'd left it. "I'm going to kill him. If the aurors come around asking, though, I never said that. Hermione will cover up the rest."

Wooo! go ron! aww, hes finnaly wised up? aww, cute!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
It wasn't completely my fault. George was there; he should have stopped me instead of pointing out that second batch.

LOL! this sounds immense! i havent really been liking ron ATM, but now i LOVE him!
Marie chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
That was fantastic. I have nothing else to say.
samira parsa chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I have to say, I'm not a fan of Slash, but I loved all of your work so far and I decided to give this a try...and I surprisingly really liked it. A bit-a lot-more dirty that some of your other stuff, which was kind of a good change. You got the characterization of Ron really well, I was laughing the whole way through-great job! Hahahahahaha I laughed SOOO hard when I read the "On your knees, wench." Seriously, I was almost dying XD (partly because I call my sister "wench" all the time)

anyways, really good. The psycho bookstore girl was pretty funny to me. Poor Harry though :( ah, well, he got what he wanted in the end!

Anyways, still don't like slash, but this was really good.

One question: What happened to Ginny?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Wow, I'm surprised that I was able to read this and not feel disgusted. I am still trying to adjust to reading Harry/Ron stories. This is the second one. And I have to say that I enjoyed this. It was really good. I liked protective Ron.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »