Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
perfidiouspink chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
The one and ONLY Ron-Harry slash I will read lol because I'm sure it's ruined other R/H stories for me. Brilliant. I read, I laughed, I pretended not to have tears in my eyes lol. WELL DONE
Lily chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Giving you a review is really intimidating. How do you tell an author who's really good, that they ARE indeed really good? I only know one way:

You are bloody brilliant.

There. Short and to the point.
WinterStorrm chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I'm normally all about the H/D but this really hooked me.

Loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
can i just tell you that i absolutely adore you and everything you have ever ever written?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Yes, actually staying on the broom might have been a better idea G.

Love this epilogue, though!
Stoneage Woman chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I loved this. Your description of Harry and Ron's friendship was great, and you also made me like them as a couple, which I've always been slightly skeptical about. I also loved Seamus in this story. But I would really have liked to know what Hermione's date's fantasy was!
Rainbow-man chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That was really amazing. It was long enough to be beautiful, but short enough not to lose all of it's potency; really, it was executed beautifully! It didn't need to be longer, or shorter than it was. It really was a perfect, super-sweet and very funny story.

Again, I hate with a fiery, bloody passion first person stories, but damned if this isn't one of the best stories I've read BECAUSE it's so flawlessly first person. I am enthralled, enchanted, and in love. Good job!
Rainbow-man chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I hate stories written in first person- hate them. I always nix the stories that roll my way that have a first person view point.

With that said, this is possibly the most halarious thing I've read in a long time. I've only read one chapter, and it's great. Ron is really funny, and the chatter between the two of them- or rather, Ron and anyone, is very funny. It's a nicely constructed story, and well-written. I dig it, majorly. Few people, and that means, like, four people in the world, can write genuinely awesome stuff in first person, and you dear, are one of the four. Good show! I'll be reading 'till the end. :D
soyandwindows chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
this makes me so happy i want to die !
musicluver12 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
This is SO good and SO sweet and SO well written. I can't get enough!
HawthornMirror4 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
that was way too adorable! awe! 'his knight', that is the best description of ron ever! and so cute! love the fic!
Santhandra chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
This story was posted a while back, but ive recently come back to Harry Potter fics.

The only thing that stood out as not right was Rons OOC attitude when he realised he loved Harry, Ron is big headed and arrogant and wouldnt have been so accepting.

On a positive note (so I dont give the wrong idea), I actually LOVED this story! References to the Characters persona's made it more real (unlike a lot of storys I read nowdays) and references to past happenings in the books.

There were a few One-Liner's that I was almost literally ROFLing!

You have a amazing skill and I cant wait until I get to read more of your writings!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Oh, this was so good! At last Ron got around to saying what he really felt. Yay!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Wonderful chapter. I hope Ron can help Harry, and help himself, as well. Love is more important than flavor-of-the-month, much more important, and I think Ron is finally learning it.

And here's to Harry, who keeps running into these horrible situations.
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
That was such a cute story! I loved it!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »