Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
NeveilGal chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
More? I really liked this a buttlaod! Its super cute and I almost kicked my computers ass for not turning on. Im liking how much Ron thinks of the naughyt stuff, but how he's totaly still wanting to give Harry what he deserves :) oh also, thanks for getting refrences from the book right. Ok bye!
Shinosuke chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
i have never been a fan of Ron/Harry. but this was SO good. I just love it. it's really well written and everyone stays in character.

i have to admit, there were times when i was really frustrated with how Ron kept stalling about telling Harry how he felt. but he's Ron. He just does things like that. so i guess i'll let it go.

Samantha chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I realized that I've never posted a review of this story. I just wanted to say that I've read this story a few times and I love it very much. It just feels very real and powerful. Thanksfor doing what you do. : J
sparklesheen chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I can't stop smiling. I loved Ron's first person narrative and his relationship with Harry was achingly authentic. This is the first Harry/Ron fic I've read and I loved it. Thank you for writing this. :) You're amazing.
perfidiouspink chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
The one and ONLY Ron-Harry slash I will read lol because I'm sure it's ruined other R/H stories for me. Brilliant. I read, I laughed, I pretended not to have tears in my eyes lol. WELL DONE
Lily chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Giving you a review is really intimidating. How do you tell an author who's really good, that they ARE indeed really good? I only know one way:

You are bloody brilliant.

There. Short and to the point.
WinterStorrm chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I'm normally all about the H/D but this really hooked me.

Loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
can i just tell you that i absolutely adore you and everything you have ever ever written?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Yes, actually staying on the broom might have been a better idea G.

Love this epilogue, though!
Stoneage Woman chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I loved this. Your description of Harry and Ron's friendship was great, and you also made me like them as a couple, which I've always been slightly skeptical about. I also loved Seamus in this story. But I would really have liked to know what Hermione's date's fantasy was!
Rainbow-man chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That was really amazing. It was long enough to be beautiful, but short enough not to lose all of it's potency; really, it was executed beautifully! It didn't need to be longer, or shorter than it was. It really was a perfect, super-sweet and very funny story.

Again, I hate with a fiery, bloody passion first person stories, but damned if this isn't one of the best stories I've read BECAUSE it's so flawlessly first person. I am enthralled, enchanted, and in love. Good job!
Rainbow-man chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I hate stories written in first person- hate them. I always nix the stories that roll my way that have a first person view point.

With that said, this is possibly the most halarious thing I've read in a long time. I've only read one chapter, and it's great. Ron is really funny, and the chatter between the two of them- or rather, Ron and anyone, is very funny. It's a nicely constructed story, and well-written. I dig it, majorly. Few people, and that means, like, four people in the world, can write genuinely awesome stuff in first person, and you dear, are one of the four. Good show! I'll be reading 'till the end. :D
soyandwindows chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
this makes me so happy i want to die !
musicluver12 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
This is SO good and SO sweet and SO well written. I can't get enough!
HawthornMirror4 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
that was way too adorable! awe! 'his knight', that is the best description of ron ever! and so cute! love the fic!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »