Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
purpleradiance chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
this is a hilarious and sweet fic! i love it, and you write ron so well.
MoeBop chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
This was so good! I enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
I DONT NORMALLY SHIP THIS BUT I DO NOW BECAUSE THE FEELS. IM SCAREED TO TRY ANY OTHER H/R FICS BC THEY WONT BE AS GOOD AS THIS
AsianOtakuDesu chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
This was amazing, honestly. In most fics involving Ron, he's usually either just the friend or the most annoying person ever, but in the story, you've made him more realistic, adding shades to his character. Yes, he has one night stands, and yes, he can be a pervert (like his other friends) but he's also protective, caring, and 'the perfect boyfriend' for Harry. In this fic at least.

You've equally captured Harry in a switching light, made him even more realistic. He's a broken young man who's been through abuse, war, and constant betrayal and near rape. But his character is strong, so now, instead of gaping wounds, he has scars healed over reminding him that though he's been through hell many times over, he's healing.

The relationship build up was pretty spectacular, too. Instead of a sudden and abrupt shag in the middle of the first chapter, you've layered the plot up bit by bit. Harry understands his sexuality a little more, Ron comes to a shocking realization and friends help them get together by any means. I'm honestly not much of a Harry/Ron shipper, nor am I much of a Ron fan, but this story is amazing!

The thing thr bothered me though was how you've only mentioned 'gay' and 'straight'. Which is kinda fine, really, but there's just other sexual orientations out there. I suspect Ron might be bisexual or demisexual in this fic, though Harry is like... Hella gay. But that's just minor.

Another thing i (and this is purely my open mind): Why didn't Harry try to go for a muggle?
I mean, they don't know he's famous, and they (likely) won't kill him, plus, he might actually meet a totally nice person.

That's not criticism or anything even remotely close, just a small thought I had. All in all, I love this story, congrats
Izaranna chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Oh my god, that was gryffindorable!
Oh wow that was amazing...
Words.
Can't.
Even.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Congrats on writing the only fic I've ever read that makes Ron and Harry still believable and in a pairing.

Not my normal cup of tea, but still gave it a try after your cancer fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
this is the most beautiful story i've ever read.

Your Ron is simply the most amazing version of him i've ever read in any fanfic, and i really hope ever Harry in the world finds THEIR Ron.

Just brilliant.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Why does all the bad things happen to Harry
Somebody chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
I spent my time alternating between laughing at Ron and feeling sorry for Harry, but the ending there just really got me. I may have cried a little.
Everything about this story was perfect.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Very good story!
They're cute togerther here! :D
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
I've read this story a couple of times now. Love all of it. One of those you can keep coming back too. Lovely sense of humor and your characters are well drawn. Like other reviewers I wasn't the biggest Ron/Harry fan, but I think you got me on board, because I want to find other stories that feature the two of them. Though, I don't think I'll find any that are as sweet, funny, and well-written as yours.
Mae chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Hey, I really love how its from Ron's pov! Its a new perspective...cant wait to see what happens next, you write emotion into the story really well- great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I never really liked or got into Harry/Ron stories, but you wrote it PERFECTLY! They were so CUTE together in the epilouge. I've always loved your stories, you are an excellent writer. (:
popecatapetal chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
I've never been able to get behind a harry / ron story before but that was absolutely marvelous. Thank you :)
DaFi317 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Loved the story loved the ending! :D
422 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »