Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
Mae chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Hey, I really love how its from Ron's pov! Its a new perspective...cant wait to see what happens next, you write emotion into the story really well- great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I never really liked or got into Harry/Ron stories, but you wrote it PERFECTLY! They were so CUTE together in the epilouge. I've always loved your stories, you are an excellent writer. (:
popecatapetal chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
I've never been able to get behind a harry / ron story before but that was absolutely marvelous. Thank you :)
DaFi317 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Loved the story loved the ending! :D
DaFi317 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Poor Ron...
DaFi317 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I can just see Harry's reaction if Ron had said that... Shocked, embarrassed, confused..
Love this chapter... The friendship they share with Hermione and the friendship they have themselves...
Love it.
DaFi317 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This is a side of Ron I've never seen (read) before.. I like it..
Two-Stomach chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
aww ron describing himself as harry's knight was fucking sweet and accurate
Two-Stomach chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
this is actually pretty accurate of someone who is a survivor of sexual assault.
EMS211605 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
So this is my first long Ron/ Harry fic and you did not disappoint at all. I loved it. I love how it was slow building and how Ron realizes that he's in love but doesn't do anything about it until he is sure. I like how it is from Ron's point of view. Great job :)
musme chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I like it
luckintheair04 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
This is absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
Jounouchi123 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Awwwwwww Ron You are so cute with Harry... So cuteee o.O
Jounouchi123 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Awwww so cute.. Ron and Harry...kyaah so cute o.O
Kitty Savella chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
I absolutely loved this story. The last chapter was sort of hard to read, but that is to be expected due to the subject matter. I would have reviewed on each chapter, but I was reading it on my phone, and for some reason, my browser there won't let me sign in.
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »