Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
Two-Stomach chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
aww ron describing himself as harry's knight was fucking sweet and accurate
Two-Stomach chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
this is actually pretty accurate of someone who is a survivor of sexual assault.
EMS211605 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
So this is my first long Ron/ Harry fic and you did not disappoint at all. I loved it. I love how it was slow building and how Ron realizes that he's in love but doesn't do anything about it until he is sure. I like how it is from Ron's point of view. Great job :)
musme chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I like it
luckintheair04 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
This is absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
Jounouchi123 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Awwwwwww Ron You are so cute with Harry... So cuteee o.O
Jounouchi123 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Awwww so cute.. Ron and Harry...kyaah so cute o.O
Kitty Savella chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
I absolutely loved this story. The last chapter was sort of hard to read, but that is to be expected due to the subject matter. I would have reviewed on each chapter, but I was reading it on my phone, and for some reason, my browser there won't let me sign in.
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
this is really cute. i actually really like h/r slash, is so cute
Carly Carnations chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I love Ron! He's just. Gah. Harry is lucky to have him.

P.S. Loved your story :)
Von chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
This story was as hilarious as it was sickening. I was very sad that you didn't do any comeuppance for the scumbags in it but I've imagined suitably gory endings for them all. There's also still a lingering feeling of intense sadness that Harry is still basically a shut-in, trapped the way he always has been with everyone else off perusing their passions where he gets to write a column for a quidditch paper he mostly only got for his name. Not even anything he might be passionate about at a deeper level, like running his own paper dedicated to proper news investigation and reporting and thus showing the WW how it should be and educating people indirectly so that tabloids and news papers don't exist as one and the same thing.

BUT regardless of all that, the early chapters were cheek-painfully funny and I thought all your characterisation was fantastically fleshed out.
sleepy queens chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Aww. this was so sweet!
Sunflowerluf chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
You have made a convert out of me. I have never ever read a Harry/Ron story, but now I'm going to go look for another one! Great story!
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
first time reading about Harry/Ron pairing, and I just loved it!
good work on this one and thank you very much ;)
Zlatka chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for your story.. :)))
404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »