Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
acciodanrad9 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
So good! Update soon! :)
ImUpToNoGood chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Thos is delightful! I love the humour and pathos intermingled. I love that Ron and Hermione aren't an item. I love that Harry has the difficulties hi WOULD have.

Looking forward to part 3!

k
Wingsomaybe chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Very cute so far, with just a pinch of angst to really attract me. Thank you!
crazybibliophile chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
ahaha i can't stop laughing right now, oh my god RON.

RON. OH YOU ADORABLE THING.

this story is awesomesauce. it's hysterical and sweet and... gah, i just want to read more of it!
cajega chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Oh, this is so good!

It's making me laugh and get crazy looks, but I love it :D
Pickled Rellish chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
You're a genius, but I'm sure you know this. Again, there were scenes in this chapter that had me laughing out loud (spesh when Ron and Irish Pixie come charging through the fire, war cry and all) but I'm also really interested in what Hermione's exs fantasy was and why she broke up with him over it! I hope we find out. LOVE how Ron came to the realization that he fancied Harry and Harry was all like "OMG R U ILL!" and Ron's clearly thinking "WTF I LYK HARRY? HARRY FCK OFF WHILE I FINK, PLZKTHX!" I really love how you write Ron! It's just fucking perfect. I'm so looking forward to an update. You lovelovelove.
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
ah! will someone please smack Ron upside the head and tell him to hurry it up!

great chapter!
Rosealinde chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Loved the first chapter and can't wait for the next ones. I was worried that it was a one-shot, but I'm so happy it's not! Oh, and btw, you should update the Revised Renac Transfero! I've been checking it every-other-day since September and I'm bummed it's been over two and a half months since you updated last!
Lto chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Absolutely awesome. Great characterization. Loved it. More please.
aalens chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Hilarious! I shall be eagerly looking forward to the next chapters.

I liked too the voice of Ron as the narrator . He sounds so typically 'Ron', and especially how he seldom, if ever, uses the correct personal pronoun. (Even when it sounds as if he is trying very hard to use the correct pronoun he gets it wrong, e.g. when he uses the subjective pronoun 'I' instead of the objective one 'me', here: "...featured this bloody awful picture of Hermione and I clawing through..." )

BTW - hope you don't mind an on the fly Brit Pick - but the word 'gotten' is not used by the British. When anyone says 'gotten' it immediately identifies the speaker as an American. (Or perhaps a Brit who has watched too much American shows on television) Although that form of the verb to get is correct in American English it is neither correct nor used in the UK. To make the character sound like a Brit use 'got' instead, or if that sounds bad to you then re-write the sentence to use another verb completely.
Emerald939 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh wow, I'm so happy that you've written somthing new. I love this story and I can't wait for it to be updates. Also, thank you so much for exploring this pairing. There have been very few authors, besides the wonderful Shedoc, who have successfully written quality fics with this pairing involved. Thank you and can't wait for more.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Love this, great start. Really looking forward to more...
pappy chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
interesting chapter. when would be the next chapter? can't wait..
crazybibliophile chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
aw, this is adorable. your ron voice is perfect. :D
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow. This chapter is a lot of things. Quite intense in places, absolutely hysterical in others, and most of all incredible. You're still definitely one of my favorite fanfic authors. Ron's narration is really great. I like seeing things from his point of view and I'm super excited for slashy awesomeness. )
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »