Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
Erroneously chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really like the sound of this, especially the way Ron tells the story :D
Greysh chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice beginning! Poor harry, he really isn't lucky with dating.

Lovely little ron/harry interaction at the end.

I look forward to the next chapter :)
Pears chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I am so happy to see you haven't left fanfiction! You're one of my favourite authors and I really hope to see more from you more often!

Intriguing story so far! Woo!
vila-pv chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wow, That was such a good beginning. I came over to your profile to reread "The Unseen Champion", one of my favourite Harry / Ron stories. And I find this absolutely new fic out here. The post war scenario you have described is very realistic and a truly different take from many other post-war fics. And your characterisation is very accurate. It will be just like Harry to sympathise with his girlfriend-turned-failed assasin. Great going so far... Do keep it up.
Lii chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Great first chapter, good characterization. Can't wait to read more :)
ImKim chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I'm enjoying your new story. Its cute and funny and realistic, all at the same time. Ron's great! His description of sex with Hermione had me nearly choking with laughter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
xxMidnightLullabyxx chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Me likey this story a lot so far. :]
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This was great! I can't wait for more...
angel74 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love, love, LOVE this story! You got Ron's characterization just right, full of quirks and all. He's very funny and I can totally see his point of view on everything. I especilally like his "gift" of annoying poor Hermione to no end. I'm a huge H/R fan and I have been dying to find something new to latch onto. I can't wait to read more and I'll be adding you to my H/R archive "More Than Friends." Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the next update... hopefully soon!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
that was great! can't wait for more!
Puppe-tear chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Lovely! 3 As always
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Awesome! I love this already! I like the style you're writing Ron in. I am hooked!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Really great start, I love it already :)
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A promising beginning! With a couple of glaring typos that I think would be easier to SHOW you then try to point you to. If you'd care to fix them, send me a copy, and I'll mark it for you, okay?
craftshley chapter 1 . 11/18/2009