Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
Bloodgalore chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
This is really good!
isphira chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
This is the sweetest, most amazingly heart-wrenching, and the best slow-paced shortfic H/R I have ever had the pleasure of reading!

I was cheering for Ron and Seamus when they went through the floo, but poor Harry! The things you make him go through! T_T

Harry's fantasy (and Ron picking up on it) was so bittersweet. I do hope Ron gets up the nerve to ask him! Unfortunately I have a feeling I'll have to wait another two chapters!

Keep 'em comin'!
JakeKF chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
This is a wonderful work - carefully planned and beautifully executed. The characters are being developed well, and the plot flows naturally in a very readable and enjoyable way. I can't wait to read the forthcoming chapters!
jupimako chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
MORE PLEASE!
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
aw, are we ever gonna find out Hermione's ex's fantasy?
Lady-Elizabeth4242 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is hilarious. You've really got Ron's voice down. Keep up the good work.
michal-chan chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
LOVED IT! :) You keep getting better and better!

Harry is such a sweetheart, my heart just broke when Ron told him his own fanasy ;-;

And as for that Craig... I hope that one day he'll just walk along, minding his own business when he just so happen to be standing on a BIG RED X, and have a piano or an anvil (just make sure it's BIG and HEAVY) fall right. on. top. of. his. HEAD!

... 0.0;;

Now that it's out of my system , I hope to see you update soon! :P
fudgebaby chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I loved it! Love this story :D
acciodanrad9 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
So good! Update soon! :)
ImUpToNoGood chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Thos is delightful! I love the humour and pathos intermingled. I love that Ron and Hermione aren't an item. I love that Harry has the difficulties hi WOULD have.

Looking forward to part 3!

k
Wingsomaybe chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Very cute so far, with just a pinch of angst to really attract me. Thank you!
crazybibliophile chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
ahaha i can't stop laughing right now, oh my god RON.

RON. OH YOU ADORABLE THING.

this story is awesomesauce. it's hysterical and sweet and... gah, i just want to read more of it!
cajega chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Oh, this is so good!

It's making me laugh and get crazy looks, but I love it :D
Pickled Rellish chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
You're a genius, but I'm sure you know this. Again, there were scenes in this chapter that had me laughing out loud (spesh when Ron and Irish Pixie come charging through the fire, war cry and all) but I'm also really interested in what Hermione's exs fantasy was and why she broke up with him over it! I hope we find out. LOVE how Ron came to the realization that he fancied Harry and Harry was all like "OMG R U ILL!" and Ron's clearly thinking "WTF I LYK HARRY? HARRY FCK OFF WHILE I FINK, PLZKTHX!" I really love how you write Ron! It's just fucking perfect. I'm so looking forward to an update. You lovelovelove.
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
ah! will someone please smack Ron upside the head and tell him to hurry it up!

great chapter!