Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
ah! will someone please smack Ron upside the head and tell him to hurry it up!

great chapter!
Rosealinde chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Loved the first chapter and can't wait for the next ones. I was worried that it was a one-shot, but I'm so happy it's not! Oh, and btw, you should update the Revised Renac Transfero! I've been checking it every-other-day since September and I'm bummed it's been over two and a half months since you updated last!
Lto chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Absolutely awesome. Great characterization. Loved it. More please.
aalens chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Hilarious! I shall be eagerly looking forward to the next chapters.

I liked too the voice of Ron as the narrator . He sounds so typically 'Ron', and especially how he seldom, if ever, uses the correct personal pronoun. (Even when it sounds as if he is trying very hard to use the correct pronoun he gets it wrong, e.g. when he uses the subjective pronoun 'I' instead of the objective one 'me', here: "...featured this bloody awful picture of Hermione and I clawing through..." )

BTW - hope you don't mind an on the fly Brit Pick - but the word 'gotten' is not used by the British. When anyone says 'gotten' it immediately identifies the speaker as an American. (Or perhaps a Brit who has watched too much American shows on television) Although that form of the verb to get is correct in American English it is neither correct nor used in the UK. To make the character sound like a Brit use 'got' instead, or if that sounds bad to you then re-write the sentence to use another verb completely.
Emerald939 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh wow, I'm so happy that you've written somthing new. I love this story and I can't wait for it to be updates. Also, thank you so much for exploring this pairing. There have been very few authors, besides the wonderful Shedoc, who have successfully written quality fics with this pairing involved. Thank you and can't wait for more.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Love this, great start. Really looking forward to more...
pappy chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
interesting chapter. when would be the next chapter? can't wait..
crazybibliophile chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
aw, this is adorable. your ron voice is perfect. :D
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow. This chapter is a lot of things. Quite intense in places, absolutely hysterical in others, and most of all incredible. You're still definitely one of my favorite fanfic authors. Ron's narration is really great. I like seeing things from his point of view and I'm super excited for slashy awesomeness. )
Mezzer 5.2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh! I'm a silent lurker on the Harry/Ron LJ community too! LOL. All I've done is posted one little crack drabble thing and comment every now and then on some stories. I hope you think about posting this on the LJ community.

I'm really interested to see how the rest of the story pans out. I'm glad that you said that this is going to be a Harry/Ron story, and that it has 4 parts, but I'm hoping Ron will realize his feelings before the 4th part. Maybe Harry will get injured again, but even more so, and cause Ron to really realize how much Harry means to him?

Also, do you plan on turning either of them in to slutty man-whores? It sounds so far like you won't be doing that to these boys, but just in case, if you plan on throwing any other boys in to the mix with Harry or Ron before they get together, can you maybe post a little warning at the top in an author's note so I don't start sighing and pouting forlornly at the screen while reading? Trust me, my sighs/pouts are very dramatic and cause me to run and read something monogamous by Shocolate, Solstice_Muse, or Hedwigs_Bane. LOL.

Have fun writing the next bit, unless it's already written and if so can you post it already? LOL. Take care!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
All right! New story! And it definitely looks like there'll be some heated up moments coming soon. I'm giggling about how Harry just got an interesting image in the last lines - I got the same one too! ;)
michal-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I have to say that usually I don't like stories in Ron's POV, but this one is just excellent!

I actually really like Ron in this one, and the charcters are just so lovable! You just want to go OH and hug them to death! :P

I can't wait for you to update with the next chapter :)
Erroneously chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really like the sound of this, especially the way Ron tells the story :D
Greysh chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice beginning! Poor harry, he really isn't lucky with dating.

Lovely little ron/harry interaction at the end.

I look forward to the next chapter :)
Pears chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I am so happy to see you haven't left fanfiction! You're one of my favourite authors and I really hope to see more from you more often!

Intriguing story so far! Woo!
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »