Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
I've never really been into H/R fanfics but this story captures the essence of their personalities and the romance between them. Most H/R stories are just a abrupt shag in the first chapter, but this is fulll of heartbreak and denial. Absolutely perfect!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
LOVED IT! So angsty and sweet! Very well-written! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
rosesnblueberries chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
Eeeeeeeeek! This is FANTASTIC AND ADORABLE AND GREAT. I LOVE IT!
QA chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
wow. well done.
Story Please chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
This was such a lovely epilogue. I just absolutely adore how both Harry and Ron are completely in character and yet the romance between them also fits perfectly with their relationship with another.

I must admit, the ending did make me tear up a bit. Lovely work.
Story Please chapter 4 . 3/8/2017
I don't like slash but I cheered when they finally got together! They really deserve happiness, especially Harry, you know? Ugh...so happy for them.
Story Please chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
Though the disturbing part was rather disturbing, I really feel for both Harry and Ron (and the others, who are, by the way, really well written as well). I loved the part about Ron being willing to be thrown under stampeding dragons if it would help Harry.
Story Please chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
I don't think I've laughed that hard in quite some time. I love the parts where they're all together and Ron says something absurd, especially the part where he guesses what Hermione's ex was into. LOL!
Story Please chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
I'm not a fan of slash, but you write Ron so PERFECTLY and also HERMIONE and HARRY and omg it's great! I'll probably skip over the slashy bits because (as I said above) not a big fan of slash, BUT I LOVE THIS IDEA.
batcat4eternity chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
OMG this was such a beauty-full story (as well as beautiful) between these two friends growing into lover love your writing. I hated that Harry got violated (always hate violation stories), but I love how beautifully this played out. Ron was such a cool guy, and Harry was lovely. Look forward to reading more of your work ;)
wiseassrat chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
This was adorable. I'm low key in love with this pairing.
Yvonne Park chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Aw! That story was really sweet. Good job! :)

-Yvonne
hypnoticageregression chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
omg dese feels
purpleradiance chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
this is a hilarious and sweet fic! i love it, and you write ron so well.
MoeBop chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
This was so good! I enjoyed it immensely.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »