Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
yulecogs chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
i absolutley love this story it's so sweet.
Ok i understand that it's been three years since you posted this story but i would just like to point out we'd never found out what made Herminone dump her boyfriend.
Can i put in a suggestion for what i thought it was
i think he wanted to play harry potter and wanted hermione to play the death eater that had caught him.
rach
xx
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
So, so strangling my oh so hopeless heart...

Nice story btw.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Damn...new ship now!
history chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I really love this story because there are not just Harry and Ron but Hermione, Seamus and the other. One of my favorite part was when Seamus tried to show to Harry that sex can be good!
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Oww, so funny and what great friends they are. Awesome story.
DemeRain chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Its rare to come across Harry and Ron slash that works, and this story does so brilliantly. Thanks for sharing.
IonlygetHersheysKisses chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
This is so adorable!
Spannerspoon chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Awwww! Poor Harry!

Not really thought about RonxHarry but you might have convinced me :D really well written and thoroughly enjoyed - loved Seamus!
Helianza chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Wow. Just...wow.
This is the first Harry/Ron fic I've read. I really didn't think it would work, it was more my curiosity that got me started on it than anything else. Yet, you managed to pull it off incredibly well.
You have an amazing talent at writing. The way your stories are told conveys strong emotions, I was teary-eyed halfway through the story, and I had a goofy grin on my face at the end. Not to mention the laughs I had to stiffle so I wouldn't wake up my roomate '
You manage to set up your stories in the original universe, while introducing something new, interesting, and special.
The characters have depth and a personality (meaning realistic flaws as well as encouraging qualities). The story doesn't feel rushed.
All in one, a great fanfic I really enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing this!

PS: sorry for any language mistake I might have made, english is not my native language.
Izzy848 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
This story was simply amazing, mostly because you carried Ron's POV through the whole thing in a seamless manner. I have to say though, I reeeeeeeaaaaally wanted a full out lemon here. Tease. ;)
mereedithh chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
this story was so perfect:)
Theogon chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
This was such a nice story, I really enjoyed it! And they both deserved the ending.
dreamstar potter chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
FINALLY! Gooo Harry!
dreamstar potter chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
D'awwwww...
BeLlIxiEs chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Oh God! :)
I loved this! It was fantastic, an excellent job. thank u so much for sharing you talent.

Cheers