Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
angel74 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love, love, LOVE this story! You got Ron's characterization just right, full of quirks and all. He's very funny and I can totally see his point of view on everything. I especilally like his "gift" of annoying poor Hermione to no end. I'm a huge H/R fan and I have been dying to find something new to latch onto. I can't wait to read more and I'll be adding you to my H/R archive "More Than Friends." Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the next update... hopefully soon!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
that was great! can't wait for more!
Puppe-tear chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Lovely! 3 As always
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Awesome! I love this already! I like the style you're writing Ron in. I am hooked!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Really great start, I love it already :)
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A promising beginning! With a couple of glaring typos that I think would be easier to SHOW you then try to point you to. If you'd care to fix them, send me a copy, and I'll mark it for you, okay?
craftshley chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Fun :D I especially like the part about Sex, A History :D
Tree of Angels chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hehehe! Love it. Please Continue!
acciodanrad9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Yay! Another story from you. Happy day! You've got Ron's voice down perfectly. Great start to the fic...although I feel very bad for Harry. :( I can't wait until you update! :) Amazing writing as always.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
WOW IT IS A GOOD START OF A GOOD ONE THANKS CANT WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER THANKS
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was really cute. I liked it a lot. Ron as a narrator is normally something I don't like, but this was done well. Made me appreciate the different perspective.
Alexannah chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Up to your usual standard, Celebony! Just the right balance of angst and humour that makes your stories so great. Poor Harry. And of course, Harry/Ron is a favourite ship of mine and I think the way you've just touched on it near the end of the first chapter was perfect. Nice one.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I'm so excited you're writing a new story. This is absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to read more... wow, for once I'm actually reading a story as you've posted the first chapter instead of playing catchup. That's new for me... Anyway, good chapter.
Pickled Rellish chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That's an epic start to a ficlet, you know. I don't read much Ron/Harry, to be fair, but that's mostly cause when people write it, they just lose the characters and it makes me mad. But you've captured Ron's voice perfectly! He's such an easy going, straight talker and I love how you've portrayed him. And all this Harry!Abuse is teh love. Poor lad can never get a break.. and I'm a sadistic little fucker, and I love it. I can't wait for more, you're doing an amazing job! lovelovelove it.
xHarryIsMyHomeboyx chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was so funny and good! I was so excited to see a new story from you in my inbox!

I'm loving this so far. I really can't wait till the next update!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30