Reviews for The Abysmal Dating Life of Harry Potter
Sunflowerluf chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
You have made a convert out of me. I have never ever read a Harry/Ron story, but now I'm going to go look for another one! Great story!
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
first time reading about Harry/Ron pairing, and I just loved it!
good work on this one and thank you very much ;)
Zlatka chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for your story.. :)))
FlightyFuschia chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I have NEVER been a Harry/Ron fan. How did you DO this to me?! I would say there is some sort of magic imbued in the title or the summary that made me click on this story of yours but, truly, what kept me here was your excellent writing and portrayal of Ron. You mentioned in the first chapter that Ron's point of view is so upbeat, and you totally delivered. First person points of view don't usually entice me but you made it so humorous, I giggled more than once. I loved it! Even if Chapter 3-god, I was not ready for chapter 3-was incredibly stressful for me. The ending's fluffiness washed it all away, even though it was a tad too sugary. I couldn't bring myself to care. Anyways, congratulations. I hope you feel smug with yourself for planting this HarryRon pairing seed in my brain. It shall always be your fault.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
G'awwwwwww
So adorable
SableUnstable chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
That was really good! First Harry/Ron I've ever read, and I'm thrilled I found it. I felt extremely sorry for Harry in the beginning, shocked when the bathroom scene happened, and then very happy when Ron screwed up his courage and took him. I loved Ron's character. He was truly awesome and a fantastic friend to Harry - though I'm glad it finally went further lol. The only complaint I have was that you skipped the bedroom scene - though, of course, that's the authors choice. Doesn't really matter in the long run, and it certainly didn't take away from the greatness of the fic. I loved it! Really well done! :D
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Wow what a fantastic story. Angst, romance, comedy. It was superb. Usually I don't read RW/HP but this one was amazing. Great job.
A Nest of Nargles chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
i don't usually go for ron/harry fics but this was really well done, i'm very glad i read it.
NightHerald chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
This story made me realize I love Ron/Harry. They just sort of work together, and I love Ron's voice in this, it's so amusing. Your writing is great as well, I'm on a reading binge of all your stories and I'm loving them all.

"His laugh had gotten a lot brighter since we'd got together. It was my greatest accomplishment."

Oh God that was so incredibly sweet!

""You're the perfect boyfriend, you know."
And you know, I kind of was."

This is so adorable.
StrogCharlie chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
ilovethisilovethisilovethisilovethisilovethisilove this
yulecogs chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
i absolutley love this story it's so sweet.
Ok i understand that it's been three years since you posted this story but i would just like to point out we'd never found out what made Herminone dump her boyfriend.
Can i put in a suggestion for what i thought it was
i think he wanted to play harry potter and wanted hermione to play the death eater that had caught him.
rach
xx
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
So, so strangling my oh so hopeless heart...

Nice story btw.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Damn...new ship now!
history chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I really love this story because there are not just Harry and Ron but Hermione, Seamus and the other. One of my favorite part was when Seamus tried to show to Harry that sex can be good!
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Oww, so funny and what great friends they are. Awesome story.
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »