Reviews for Losing Control
child of Jon snow chapter 7 . 1/15
Eck I hate the fucking cons
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Oh my gosh, i thought jazz was DEAD! I was freakin panicking! You almost gave me a heart attack!
Kittenz Koni chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Really nice story my friend kai insisted I read this I'm glad I did.
Daklog73 chapter 17 . 4/11/2011
OMG, This story is amazing! I can't even begin to sing it's praises.

So their is Bee, Mirage and Prowl left for the rescue? I will be hunting down the sequal...I can't wait to see how this all ends.

Thanks so much for this little story...you have much talent.
aquila333 chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
Arg! Why? *showers Prowl n' Jazz with hugs and warm fuzzy things*

On another note, great story. I wasn't expecting the trine link between the Autobot elite. Nice touch! I also liked how you characterized Prowl. I can see him locking up his emotions. *gives him more hugs* I do however think that Jazz and Prowl got over their emotional trauma pretty quickly. Then again I know nothing of psychology.

The ending was awesome in an evil cliffhangery way! XD There was all this "We don't know how Prowl will react." and i was expecting him to command everyone counter intellegintly or something and hand Megatron his aft but no!

*goes to read sequel*
TacticianZephine chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
O.O

And I thought I could write...

I AM IN AWE.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Double oh frag.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Poor Prowl.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Holy frag.

Supermoi chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
HOT HOT HOT! Twins/Prowl is the hottest thing out there! Wish there was more of it lol
0ptimuspenguin chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
Whoaaaaa! I love it, Imma go see if your sequel is up because this was INTENSE :'3

Well done~
renegadewriter8 chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
i LOVE THIS! Well, not what is happening to them but I love the interactions between the newly bonded and well.. you get it.

Just read this today, so much drama (lOVE IT) XD Poor Prowl though, he's the one suffering the most. Gahhh how can the crew think that! It's obviously a lie! Grrr idiots.

I hope Prowl is okay. What will happen? And oh no Megs got Jazz! nOOOOOOOOOOO! Continue now please! Must. Know. What. Happens!
designation-silver chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
what is going to happen i got to know when will you put up the rest of the story i must know
taralynden chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Well I'm not going to brick you to death... yet. I'm holding out on the theory that Prowl has some super-secret plan that even Jazz and Optimus don't know about, and that he's using his battle computer to block them from being able to figure out where he is/what he's doing, and that he'll save everyone and everyone will forgive all three of them and they'll all live happily ever after.

Or something like that ;)
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
awesome stroy i look forward to more of them