Reviews for Winter Formal Chaos
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This story deserves more reviews!
Awwww this is so cute
I pretty much like Silver Pair more than Dirty and Adorable, but keep reading you stories and NOT reading some good Silver stories just made me start to ship these two pairings more and more, especially Adorable. ( because seriously, i like Choutarou being uke, how the hell can sweet and innocent little (or not) Choutarou be seme? )
Take that, all you people who thinks bishies can go out with someone like you peasants!
But seriously, at the end I was thinking that Atobe would have just gone up there and sing personally, probably MORE people will fanfirl over THAT. Besides, Jirou is the one who said that he imagined Keigo singing, which meant he never did... so sad... but all is well!
Awesome story! I wish that you can still continue writing!
Rain1991 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
yay...
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was really nice, Atobe. Wow. I can't believe that made a coherent sentence. Nice Atobe. Nice. Atobe.
asebi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
awww...i loved this! XD
Tempest Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Ok, I'm just curious about one thing...when you wrote this did you know that Kato Kazuki is the actor who plays Atobe in the Prince of Tennis Musicals? Because I find the connection to be quite funny, whether you meant it to be or not. Also, Jirou is so cute toward the end with not wanting to go down to the dance. Very nice!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
cute :) i really liked it :P
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
:)) Aww... That's so sweet. Kei-chan remembered Jirou's favorite song... AND made Jirou's celebrity crush perform live! Aww... Kei-chann! :))
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
How could those girls not know that they are all gay with each other? It's blatantly obvious. Though I almost feel bad for Shoko, what a way to get turned down. Almost, but not quite, it was too priceless to actually feel bad for her. As for Miyumi, well she should know better than to try to take Jirou's Kei-chan away from him; it won't end well. The end was perfect, and if anyone hasn't already read Unfounded Jealousy then they should really go do so, it was wonderful.

Pst! You should write more Silver Pair, they need more love and you would do it perfectly I'm sure. _
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aww, Kei-chan is so sweet. Putting his jealousy aside of Kazuki-sama for Jiroh. This was a cute one-shot and man is Jiroh dirty minded! Though, I can totally see him as that. He's too innocent NOT to be... if that made any sense.

Nya! _
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw! Keigo really is sweet...Well, as long as it's Jirou. Not many guys would get their boyfriend's celebrity crush to sing for them. He definitely deserves an award. _