Reviews for Street Livin'
mea chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
well, this just sucked several days out of my life. Very well done story. Seeing as this was updated some 7 years ago I'm not expecting to see a chapter 28 but i thought I'd give you a round of applause anyway. Thanks for the rogue/Gambit fix. :)
stacy29 chapter 27 . 4/3/2012
Ive enjoyed reading this story and look forward to hopefully reading more. I am intrigued with the spin you put on how they met..
SPARK187 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Rogue's powers finally manifested. Okay, what will happen next? Well, at least the X-Men showed to give them some protection, but I think Victor will show up again before too long.
SPARK187 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Well, Remy's powers just manifested, and not a moment too soon. At least he was able to save Rogue from Victor.
SPARK187 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
This is a wonderful story so far. Makes me want to read more.
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow! This story has a great beginning. Can't wait to read more.
samiamf69 chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
really like this fic so far. continue soon please. i wil,l be so bored until the next chapter is
fannut chapter 27 . 6/28/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I have been reading this grate story and I can't wait for you to finish it. It's really good and I can't wait to reed more!
Amber chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
Hey Disturbed COurtney,

I just wanted to stop by to let you know how distressed I was when I was reading your story on Lebeau's Library and it ended up at chapter 19. I was literaly craving for the end of it! Hopefully, you were also posting on Fanfiction! Thanks God of Fanfiction for this miracle! Seriously, you got me addicted from the beginning of the end, i really enjoy the background and adaptation of the character into it. Very original and creative, with a lot of logic too (Like, Rogue's background and kind-of-explanation for her type of power :)) Your writing style is amazing too! (It's awesome how you respected the southern accent and Gambit's french comment...and I can tell, I'm francophone :)) Thank you for wrting such a good story (i might not say the same thing aver the exam week is over, but hey! this is a welcome break from studying Can't wait to continue reading your work!

Keep up the good work!

Amber
mrphishie chapter 27 . 9/20/2010
Soooo, I realize it's been like four years since you updated this, but at least you didn't end it on a cliff hanger, so I'm okay with it. Just wanted to let you know, in case you ever check back, that this was (is?) a truly awesome story, and I sincerely enjoyed the AU you created, the relationship between Remy and Rouge, and everything in between. WAY TO BE AWESOME. :))
Tempest S chapter 27 . 11/8/2009
More!
Twylyte chapter 27 . 11/3/2009
I know it's been a REAL long time since you updated but I'm interested in seeing how this pans out.

It's some good work, especially the way you tie things together, although I sometimes feel that the story is mostly flashbacks but it still works.

Good work!
Allleila chapter 27 . 6/26/2009
Ah this story is awesome. Any chance of an update?
hesitantdancer chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
A wonderful story, that i am sad to see hasn't been updated recently. However, just wanted to let you know it is fantastic, and you should totally write some more if you luck, the story is truly great!
allyg1990 chapter 27 . 12/30/2008
My gosh.

I think I am officially in love with this. I really liked the extent to which you developed their relationship slowly, it's almost the holy grail i've been aiming for with my own story. :) Your versions of all the characters I know and love are fantastic- i especially like Ororo, Kurt, and Beast. As for the A/N in the last chappie- what happened? Though i'm guessing life caught up, as it does to all of us eventually. :P Anyway, seeing as you are still actually around on LJ after these two years, I am really hoping you'll eventually get around to finishing this. I kept praying all through the 27 chapters that the lack of a 'complete' notice was just a mistake. All that aside, loved it all and I absolutely cannot WAIT for more. Hopefully.