Reviews for E re nata
Crystal Lorelei chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
This is practically the best adventure fanfic I've ever read so far. Nice work
KnightOfNevermore chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
This whole story was fantastic. I loved your consistency through out the story with your plot content, you had no filler. I throughly enjoyed both your 'talky' parts and your fight scenes. I loved both characterizations of Wesker and Annette, they were very good. I will now go stalk the rest of your stories. Thank you for writing!
n5d25d90 chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
First of all, I just found this fic today, and I have to say... this is one of the best Resident Evil fics I've read yet. :D

Very seldom does one see Albert Wesker as the protagonist of a story. It's hard to believe that he's the de facto villain of the series when I read this. The fact that you've made me so sympathetic towards him, and even made me root for him (especially considering I'm a big fan of Alfred as well) shows just how well this story is written and just how great this plot is. I'm almost surprised it was inspired by an RP. :)

Speaking of Alfred, I'm noticing that a lot of readers want to kill him right now. Honestly, if anything, this fic made me like the character even more! A lot of people just push Alfred aside as the girly, incompetent Norman Bates parody with no real contribution to the series. But reading between the lines, this is truly a very twisted man, and I'm glad this is focused on in this fic. Besides, the guy captured and tortured WESKER. At age eighteen. Who else can say that? ;)

I'm also glad to see that Annette is involved in this over William. Gives her some time in the spotlight, some speculated backstory, and one I certainly enjoyed. And I think I rooted for her more than anyone in this fic.

All in all, an excellent story. A definite favorite of mine. :) Very suspenseful, and really brings out the spirit of classic Resident Evil, in my opinion. To make it any more like the game, you'd have to add door loading screens. XD
Shadow-Ocelot chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
I'm both happy and sad its over. Happy because it was such a great story and sad that there's no more to read! (At least in this adventure.) Its nice to see them both on safe ground again, and the image of Wesker so laid back after the ordeal was kind of adorable. He's always so prim and proper. And I love love love your pre-mansion stories so I'm really looking forward to your new one and will definitely keep an eye out.
DamonWesker chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
Aah! I almost forgot to review your last chapter! Man, I am so brain-dead sometimes, I could pass for a zombie. I had read this late at night and was just too tired to review. Well, here's my raving review now.

Hmmm, where to begin...oh, I loved it when Wesker said, "If I ever set foot on Rockfort, it will be to blow the place up". That was priceless.

What's funny, is that the whole scene between Wesker and Annette seemed almost...awkward. I mean, what they both went through together was really emotionally intense, and now that it's all over...

Well, Wesker never was one to turn to for emotional support. Even though he did offer it...sort of. But that's alright, I think that Annette realizes that. She's known him for quite a number of years.

(Personally, I would have liked to have seen her kiss him. But that's just me. XD)

Anyway, I am sooo looking forward to your next story. It sounds exciting.

So, until then...Ciao! ;P
Ariasofelegance chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
Oh sadness, it's over. DX

Nice way to tie up the whole thing with a nice bow. Recovering good, and that unexpected visit from Annette was a nice touch.

"If I ever set foot on Rockfort, it will be to blow the place up," Wesker replied with a grim smile.

Haha, epic foreshadow ;D

And I frowned at the end, regarding Annette's comment on her "first and last outbreak". Sad to know that that one is her true last outbreak...*sniffles* T-T

Gosh, this has been a nice read. Sorry in advance for all my late reviews. *is pitiful* I also need to check out your oneshots!

And as always, extremely excited for the new project. The last time you touched STARS...Corpus Delicti? So it's been a long while. But I certainly remember that was one of my favorites, and within the 2 sentence summary, I can already tell it's gonna be one hell of a mental thriller. Always you're expertise!

Really though, lovely job here, as always. I really enjoy reading your stuff ;)

-KT -

(Perfect timing, my coffee rush just died. XD Off to sleep then~)
Ariasofelegance chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Grey looked at her sharply. "Please, Dr Birkin, do go on. I'm intrigued to find out how much your story differs from Mr Ashford's..."

I went freakin' nuts when I read that.

He tried to KILL THEM and he's right next door! D: God, and the false accusations of murder, I wanted to punch that man right in the face, and give Alfred a piece of that too.

Now I just hope Spencer will back them up, only one more chapter to go, sadly. :/

Ariasofelegance chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
I was rooting for that slam in the side of the head from the very beginning. I've got a demonic smile written all over my face right now. XD

I hope those men were rescue. Seriously, the poor duo have been through enough...

Ariasofelegance chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
Bold warning at the top was a little frightening o.O But I figured I wanted to challenge my opinion of the last chapter and see just how demented our lovely Ashford could get.

And I never imagined he'd really take it that far.

Goddamn, stabbing in the stomach and in the shoulders? Oww...

C'mon Annette! Hang in there! For your sake and Wesker's both! DX

Ariasofelegance chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
*spits said coffee all over her monitor*

I knew Alfred was demented even before this, but you give him such a sinister and mental touch up, it's scary to see! The green gas at the end was definitely not expected.

*rushes to next chapter*

(I just noticed this is completed too D: It'd be nice to finish this tonight.)

-KT -
Ariasofelegance chapter 10 . 8/7/2010's never a good idea late at I've learned. :X

But eh, your alerts sitting in my inbox kept mocking me, so I had to at least get a chapter or 2 down.

Geez, Bandersnatchers again! I hate those little SOB's with a damn passion DX Code Veronica was a nightmare. Just having them fling Annette and Wesker around like dolls, especially with poor Wesker's condition already.

And the ending!

I have a pretty good idea who's talking to them...Good God, they're in for one nasty ride.

cjjs chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
Well it’s over, what a ride.

I really liked the warm interaction between Annette and Wesker in this final chapter. I have no doubt that surviving something like that would give them a sort of sense of kinship (if Wesker is capable of such, lol)

I also liked the little bits of things to come you hint at, what with Wesker bombing Rockfort, outbreaks yet to come, etc. You definitely convey the sense that this is just a blip in a much bigger story.

And ooh, boy. Am I ever excited for your upcoming fic!

So cheers to you, you are definitely one of this site’s better, and more prolific writers and definitely deserve your place on my favourites list.
donatien1740 chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
I love this ending! It's so typical for Umbrella to do such a thing.

LOL William and his microwave adventures!

Great story! And I'm looking forward to the next one
Divine Arion chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Goodness, such an eerie foreshadowing of events. Poor Annette, if she only knew what was to come. In the end atleast Alfred is going to get what's coming to him for all he's done.

I absolutely loved this wonderful piece of fiction and can't wait to see the next installment to your epic series!

~Divine Arion~
Romipen chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
This has been a beautifully crafted story. From beginning to end you've kept me riveted by the horrors and survival of both characters. You both have a masterful approach to story-telling; everyone should be so lucky!

It's been a pleasure to follow along this winding nightmare, but it's also a great sense to see the story's conclusion. It's been a bit of a ride, and I appreciate the feeling of "things to come" in this last chapter. Stories never really end, after all. Not the great ones. C: