Reviews for Reclaiming what was Lost
Dark White Fang chapter 15 . 4/11
A make a review because I don't want to have to pay the 100,000 gold fee to Volke. It really is a great story too bad you droped it T_T
Someoneinblack chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Just please continu this story, I love it. I find very good how you changed the history of Fe 7 to includ Ike and Mia in the plot, the idea is original. It is just great - , the story is sweet but bitter enough and I love IkexMia, I think it is the best couple in fire emblem. So please continu. Sorry for the poor gramar, english is not my language, please do not be upset by my errors.
AkumaTheSinner chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
nice and like the ending of ch 15 it was funny
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Well, this was well thought out, good plot and excellent pairings(i love mia!)
Travis Jefferson chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
...Im speechless, this was so good
Corvus chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
My friend recomended this to me, im only on chapter 8, ITS SO GOOD!
UPDATE SOON
DurzoBlint chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You need to update, you successfully combined my two favorite games, and you left us all hanging and I love the pairings

UPDATE NOW
TLB chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! also I would like to see Volke in this story at some point
The-lazy-bum chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Update!
The-lazy-bum chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
nice story, you need to update though.
alleonn chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
can't wait for the next one. Say, are you still continuing this one?
Urlaonar Auvryndar chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Great story i love it. you really did a great job with mia, ike, and soren:)
thomasquwack chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
Ha! lol! wow...nice story!
Fire Emblem Lover chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
Hey same guy that reviewed with this name last time. I do not have a fan fiction account so this is how I'll comment.

Love your story and love how you bring in some of the characters form the game cube Fire emblem game. If you need help remembering the lines and the story format, I advise you to either, A.) Go to a FAQ site like and find a script guide which should have all the line ever spoken in the game, or you can play through the game, by downloading an emulator and playing through the game again. Or you could even go on you tube and find someone who made a play through for fire emblem. Either way I hope you update and continue the story since this is one of the best Fire Emblem, not to mention just a plain story, ever written. When I grow up I wish to be a game maker so I might take this idea with me. Anyways, great story and keeping on writing since it rocks and is so original.