Reviews for Black and White
rogue-scholar07 chapter 18 . 1/18/2010
Yay! wonderful finish!
GrimlockX4 chapter 18 . 1/16/2010
Nice twist...Carnage taking over Farrah's body and Donna the only one left alive of Titans Tomorrow. .

Can't wait to see what happens next.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
very interesting. can't wait to see where else this goes!
GrimlockX4 chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
Loved Farrah's reaction of Wolverine being a father. Lmao!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
oh dear, this won't end well. Great update, though!
GrimlockX4 chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
I feel bad for Farrah and REALLY pissed off to that they planned this the whole time.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 15 . 1/6/2010
awesomeness! I loved it!
GrimlockX4 chapter 15 . 1/6/2010
Man, this is getting more intense and suspensful by the chapter.

Keep up the good work and I'll try to focus on Secret Wars.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
nice plot twist! can't wait for the next update!
Fairthrope chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Oops, Namor is not the only one who had a thing for Suzie, so does Psycho Man. These two do have power to bring her back from the dead (into Malice for Psycho Man), and I don't like Reed walking away from this here. You let Maxima walked away alive from Love Is In The Air, now we got NC-17 rating so go for it.

As long as Reed ended up torn in half by Namor on one side and Psycho Man on another is fine by me. Ben and Johnny can discuss about resurrecting Susan with these two later, and might as well leave the story for now.

Is it possible to hop onto movie's bandwagon, and bring in Whiplash to help Farah in the climax battle? You can see it in a way that Tony gives up his humanity to become a god, but Ivan keeps his. You may have to play on this a bit; when good guys and bad guys will draw the line, convinced that Tony is no longer human and will kill them all, and go against him.

And, it might be better to build up into the climax for 2 chapters before the fight scene comes again, not least of all the Titans will have to escape from S.H.I.E.L.D. and plan the next move, rallying Whiplash, Loki, Odin, Dr. Doom and whatnot along the way.
GrimlockX4 chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Love how you thought of the Black Lantern rings for your world to operate differently.

I wonder what will happen next?
rogue-scholar07 chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
awesome chapter!
GrimlockX4 chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Cool cliffhanger ending with Blackest Night added. 3
rogue-scholar07 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
great update!
GrimlockX4 chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
Now THAT was what I call an AWESOME battle! 3

I wonder what Iron Man is planning?