Reviews for Avians and Insects
SarcasticSpyder chapter 1 . 4/20
Lovely fic. These two are adorable!
ZanyOtaku chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Words cannot describe how much I LOVE Shepard/Alenko! This fic was completely fluffy and hilarious! You captured the feeling of painful awkwardness perfectly! X) Shenko has always been my favorite!

Though it is a bit sad that Shepard will die once they hit the ME2 timeline :,(
I always liked the first game, it was so much more idealistic than the later games, just overall happier, you know?
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Omg this totally should have been in the post game! I could totally see this happening and was surprised that it really wasn't that all addressed in the game. You are amazing owo
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ahh! Shepard and Kaidan are SO ADORABLE! It would be a sin to split them up! There is always room for more cute couples in any universe!
Nobody likes Udina, Hackett will get over it, and Anderson doesn't care: it's all good!
Shenko forever...!
Fate Deteriorator chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was sweet. And funny
kittymills chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I finished ME3 recently and was so bummed by the ending, I decided to go back to the good old days and replay ME1 - and naturally that meant digging up some old fics too. This was sooo sweet & lovely! Its so nice to read a fic from 'happier times' - they're so young & innocent here. I adored it! Thanks for the Happy Feels :)
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh sweetness! Nice oneshot. You create that principal's office you two were misbehaving vibe so nicely. Well written, too!
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I really liked the story. Thanks.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was pretty good! I really liked this. Pretty funny.
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Heh heh heh.

Aw, those two are so cute. I liked seeing this adament and emotional side of Shepard. It was much different than my femShep, who is a Mindoir survivor and thus extremely careful with her relationships. She wasn't able to let Kaidan serve under her because she was too desperately afraid she'd do something stupid to protect him, so she actually requested he be reassigned at the end of "Snapshots". That's just what she felt she needed to do, no matter how much it hurt her. (And it hurt her a lot!... Of course he ends up back on the Normandy later, but that's for the upcoming fic, again, lol.)

ANYWAY. I liked this little fic alot. It was really fun to see the two of them put on the spot and embarassed like that, and as I said was a nice little refresher from my own Shep. I liked being able to see Shepard just totally get what she wants! Hooray! And... it makes me look forward even more to the Horizon situation which I assume will be a subject of one of your upcoming oneshots, because seeing how Kaidan acts here (and in the beginning of Days or Decades) makes me wonder what goes through his head when he sees her there, and how he can be so damn MEAN. ;)
Michelle167 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was wonderful I smiled all the way through it. Great job.
Llucy chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Brilliant!

That's exactly the way I thought it could happen after the attack on the Citadel.

Really well done. hopefully you're gonna write some more FF's like that one :D

Best wishes

Llucy

P.S.: Shenko 3
Vshard chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice work - everything is very believable and in character. It's just so very Shepard to just sort of power-speech her way through things and the wording you used was just perfect. Nicely done.
Meiza chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is pure awesome sauce. Just so you know. _

I was giggling like crazy over the Incredible Awkwardness that Shepard and Kaiden had to endure. That's just so...endearing to me. I just love watching strong characters squirm. :D

Shepard is awesome, and weirdly cute when she's blushing like a 13 year old girl. :D

I love how Kaidens imagining of the eventual headline is somewhat biased, all the blame on him and none on his sweetheart. It's cute how it just doesn't occur to him that anyone could possibly want to smear her name to sell news. :D
Clara de Morra chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aww, the ending was so cute, and the talk with Hackett, Udina, and Anderson was so very, very awkward. XD