Reviews for Brushing Fire on the 209th Day
Darkyukirin chapter 24 . 11/21/2011
when...when are you coming back, sorry if this may bug you, but i miss you and your story. i need my roxas x axel and riku x sora fix. please come back soon. T-T i need your story to get away from college.
Rayne Destiny chapter 24 . 3/18/2011
Yes, I do know how hard it is to find a job so congrats! I'm SO sorry about your laptop, I think I'd think I'd died if it were to die on me, after all, it is pretty old.

I had to play catch up on a few chapters, so I'm fresh to what just occurred. And it was great. I'll try to think some things up to send to you.
Darkyukirin chapter 23 . 2/11/2011
GAH! So mean! I want moar! Can't wait for the next one!
Sora-Hikou chapter 22 . 1/22/2011
I've been reading this story for a few days now. Getting all caught up and things.

I've got to say. I love it. I love how it's set up and how it's going and everythign about it.

I love douchebag!Riku and Emo!Roxas too.

I'm not for sure if I can properly express everything I love about this story in one comment. After all, I'm commenting after reading the whole thing for the first time on the twenty-second chapter! But I love this story so. I'll be patiently awaiting the next update!
Darkyukirin chapter 22 . 1/20/2011
First off, let me just say your fanfiction is a delightful addiction that I'm absolutely in love with but never had the time to write you a review for.

Secondly, because of your fanfiction, I loss sleep because I stayed up reading it(yeah THAT addicting).

Thirdly, it made me go back and replay the whole KH series...Yeah lost sleep over that too.

I love your composition of this fanfiction, the fact that you stick close to the game but at the same time bend it to your theme made it that much more amazing and endearing. The only thing that I pouted about was the lack of smut, but the drama and the well written expression of Sora and the others made up for them. Although the Aerith parts got dull and hard to read through, even though they are essential parts of the story, there were a lot of stuff there that I kinda wanted to skip over.

All in all, I absolutely adore this fanfiction and hope the ending is as spectacular as you can make it. I hope my gross exaggerations and flatter are getting through cause I would dearly love a update. ;)
Rayne Destiny chapter 21 . 11/17/2010
Wow... Just wow. I totally got sucked into the ending of this chapter with Sora and Riku. *squeals happily* It was AWESOME! Like always, like always. Now I'm just waiting for some Axel/Roxas. I wish I could write like this, you're the greatest!
rainismysunshine chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
That was so perfect! The suspense built and built and built and I was praying that Riku and Sora would finally relieve some of that tension between them... I'm hoping that Roxas and Axel can eventually do the same... Thanks for another great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
Awwww... my favorite story got updated! I loved this chapter so much. I've told my best friend about this story so I can't wait to tell her what happened or finally get her to read fanfiction, since we have the same favorite pairing. SoRiku is the best! AkuRoku is amazing too!
Xiolancer chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
Awesome chapter as usual )

i have to admit, i actually felt really REALLY sorry for kairi...*dont hit my kairi haters*

it was just so beleivable and awwh i just felt so bad for her but i hope she gets over it (

i dont know about your peter pan dream sounds so interesting but will it fit in the story? i guess only you can say for sure. maybe post it as a short story of its own? but whatever you decide, i'd love to read it )

Rayne Destiny chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen so much drama in one chapter since Sora "died", and not even then. Poor Kairi, she's about to get turned down and her emotions are about to fade... she's really got the short end of the stick in my opinion. And I don't know what to say for Roxas and Axel, other than a wish for them to mend things. Excellent writing as always.
Rayne Destiny chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
This is a very good story! I usually don't read anything on like I used to because I hate having to stumble through the crap to get to the good stuff, so to speak. However, I stumbled upon this fairly quickly a few days ago, and I've been reading ever since. I like what you're exploring with the Princesses of Heart. While I've seen how they can't feel negative emotions addressed in some fics, I've never seen the avenue explored to this extent.
A Scribble-chan chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
This regular went on vacation. :D But I started to cry when I was reading this chapter, and my relatives were looking at my weird xD

GAHHH! There's too much that I love about this chapter to even fit in this comment. Let's just say that it was amazingly fantastic and I love it too much for words.

(And did I mention I'm a huge Albel/Fayt fan! ARE YOU MY SOULMATE!)
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 18 . 8/21/2010
I just absolutely loved this chapter. I loved the whole princess of heart thing with Belle and Kairi. The only thing that could have made it better to me is more Sora. I hope you update soon.
RevengeLovesCompany chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
I really like this because for the life of me i can't figure out the way its gonna end .
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
Aw I love this story so much. You forgot that Roxas met Hayner, Pence, and Olette during the vacation day. Well im really glad you updated and i hope you update again soon.