Reviews for Love Hearts
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Carlisle and Esme are always the loving parents but rarely in a story are they truly in love with each other. I like this short love story. :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
I have fallen in love at first sight with each of my five children but that's a bit different. I like to think that while Nessie is a child Jacob has that parental feeling rather than romantic. :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
A sweet dream for the both of them. They really loved each other right from the beginning. :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Emmett is so sweet but I don't think I would chance going to any park with him. He is just too big. :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Oh no Emmett is a scaredy cat. :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I love Jasper. :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
So sweet. I really like it. :)
Anne chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
I love this stuff! It's cute and sweet but Emmett is hilarious!
Red Anne Vane chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
lol plz update soon ! :D
keaneplay chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Boy did that make me laugh! You've just single handedly made Emmett one of my favourite characters! He's a child at heart, despite his size and strength. I can just picture him now asking Bella for a hug!

Is there more to come? I'm so glad you told me about your other FanFic's - their brilliant!
keaneplay chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
I've always wondered what Jasper's mind set would be like, since the actual books are quite vague over his feelings. I know this is a really short piece but it's actually got me thinking about how Alice and Jasper's relationship really works. Alice was always my favourite character in the Twilight Saga, so to see what Jasper thinks of her is really nice to see.

Good job!
keaneplay chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very nice, short and sweet and actually quite romantic (Man I'm a sucker for romance...) You caught the character personality's just right, it was a very believable scene :)