Reviews for Crossed Wires
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
too funny :D
Private Maladict chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Um. So here I am, sitting here reading this, thinking "Good God, this is just wrong..." And laughing my arse off. Bravo for writing a somewhat unusual take on Rose/TenII, and managing to make it sweet and believable despite its crackness.
J chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Hello,

This is more of a general message to you than an actual, proper review, but I don't have a account so I couldn't PM you.

I am an FtM with some serious feminine tendencies. For a long time, I denied my gender identity and used those feminine tendencies as weapons against myself. I thought in order for me to be a guy, I'd have to stop painting my nails and dying my hair and enjoying girly pop songs. If I wanted to keep doing those things, I'd have to resign myself to being a girl. I'd never judge a guy, cis or trans*, who did those things, but for some reason I decided it wasn't okay for me. I ignored or suppressed all of the signs that told me my actual gender identity.

Reading your fic has been incredibly important to my realization that I CAN actually be a feminine trans* guy. I CAN paint my nails and sing along to Lady Gaga and talk about color schemes and still be the boy that I am. So, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much. You and your fics mean a lot to me, and to my girlfriend, who doubtless empathizes with what Rose goes through.

We really appreciate it.

Thank you.
BundleofContradictions chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
That was funny. Didn't like the "pms" part-it doesn't make sense in any context (all men have female hormones. Is "Handy" linked with Donna psychicly even though she's in another dimension?) Otherwise, it was funny and even had a solid plot-just loved the Doctor taking out the rock stars at the wedding!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hey!

Can I just say I've read all your Talk To The Hand series and I love them all. You're really good at writing humor and its fantastic to see such a different take on 10.5. I love it and its really kept me a amused for the last couple of days!

So awesome job and I hope you continue them!

WP
thelastsock chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Epic fic, soo hilarious :D
Agatm chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Absolutely fantastic! It was funny and extremely well written. After seeing the Metacrisis Doctor, it doesn't seem completely out of place for him to be an "occasional, compulsive transvestite."

Again, really good.
Unknown Kadath chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's well-written, hysterically funny, AND it has a plot. And character development. PMS and genocidal tendencies ...
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I bloody love you. /laughing my head off/
teddybowties chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Ah this was GREAT! I loved everything about it. Didn't really see anything wrong with it, so...

ah. lovely work. ANd then the Doctor swooping into Jimmy Stone's wedding to save the day! WOT
teddybowties chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
...

AHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD
Donna Tempus chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
The most shocking part of this story is The Doctor and Jackie getting along like old friends!
xyuffiex chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
XD I couldn't stop laughing! This story was simply brilliant. _

Loved it!
Lutricity chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
ABSOLUTLY MENTAL! This story weirded me out! It was so funny and awesome tho! Thanks! XD
Lutricity chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Ok, before I finish chapter four( rolling on the floorhere btw) I have to say when I came to the few sentences: The Doctor. In her room. Wearing a dress. I stopped, and read itagain, very slowly, then idid the same thing over again, then the giggles attacked!