Reviews for Totally Normal
What the?! I demand a sequel!
Haha cute!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
LMAO strawberry frosting! XD
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
HAHAHAHA! Oh, Fuji... evil, evil Fuji Love it!

Poor Tezuka xD LOL!

Ok, I'm using a lot of weird language today, forgive me... but yeah. This was great! Fuji is hilarious, especially when he's being evil xP

Great job, keep writing~
wara ningyo chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Fuji could stop traffic if he did that in the middle of the street! Tezuka should just jump him already! Is there going to be a next chapter?
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
We all love Fuji.
xxyamikinokoxx chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
lol sound like something Fuji would do if he ever tried to seduse tesuka in the anime/manga i could imagine him doing this *daydreams, drool, faints*

ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
But of course! Fuji trying to seduce Tezuka using the heat as an excuse and Tezuka growing a major hard on in the middle of Tennis practice... just another ordinary day at Seigaku.

Can't blame Tezuka though, Fuji is as hot as he can be, even without the heat! XD I have this saying that goes "Fuji looks good in anything and in nothing". XD

Hm... how about a sequel with the strawberry cream? XDD I'd love to see Tezuka's reaction to that behind double-locked doors! (And I bet the rest of the team is going to spy on them!)
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
You simply have to love Fuji for his slutty, plotting mind. The one that "made his previous plots—er…ideas look like that Choutarou kid from Hyoutei and a basket of puppies." Which is probably one of the best lines ever that doesn't have the word penis in it.

Psh, I'm sure Fuji will have no problem getting Tezuka naked on the medical table.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
oh my god! That is so Fuji! a seductive and sly Fuji! hahaha.. XD
anhchi chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Ultimate uke Fuji please!
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Loved it! ;D Totally Fuji! Love the last line the best~
jadeskye79 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
:D Fuji's so evil it's good...

*LOL* Poor Tezuka... He won't know what hit him.

Thanks for sharing this!
Tacuma chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Lol, that was funny XD I loved it! Especially the end. I'm sure Fuji will succeed somehow XD
froupin chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
i like it! XD naughty fuji! can we have a sequel? fuji getting tezuka on the medical table (0.0) with some strawberry frosting on a hot day sounds yummy! _