Reviews for In her shoes
brook chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Thank you for a GREAT story.
brook chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Really enjoying this story mostly because I know Ziva would win out.

I know that NCIS does not picture Mossad in the best light, in the dealings of Ziva's father being its leader. But they live in a very dangerous world surrounded by enemies (who are sworn to their destruction), who use their faith in Allah as an excuse to kill. I do not excuse it, but sometimes you have to deal with such people the way Mossad does. As an American, I think after 9/11 we have a better understanding of what the Israeli's have gone through. Nice guys don't always finish first. Just hope readers seperate Eli from Mossad.
brook chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Great story from one Molly to another. All I can say is go getum Ziva. One should never make Ziva angry. Not angry she is dangerous; angry she is a mother lioness with her cub in danger. Very good characterization, and plot.
jjd022980 chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Love the story!
Ajordan2426 chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
This is one of my favorite stories! I loved favorite park is her dream haha who wouldnt like that? It was nice keep it up!
Ajordan2426 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Ha my favorite line is "Get in there Ziva!" You will get my full review when im done reading the story
SarahShalomDavid chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
brilliant! they are fab together! cna imagine her doing and saying all of that!
SkyePrincess08 chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
OMG I loved this story so much, the ending was so amazing:) Thank You for a beautiful Zibbs story:) Zibbs4Ever
SherryGabs chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
Fantastic ending to an awesome story. Super job Molly AND Heavens!
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
YEAH! i rock lol thank you for letting me help and your amazing praise :D
SherryGabs chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Great scene there between Ziva and Eli. Love how she stood up to him. Wouldn't it have been nice, tho, if Gibbs could have at least punched Eli just once? LOL. Just fulfilling my own fantasy. Glad Eli gave them his blessing, at least.
louise1717 chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
excellent though i admit i didnt expect eli s reaction...
louise1717 chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
yes please update/glad gibbs is there when ziva sees her father...tell him where to go once and for all...
louise1717 chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
loved mikes talk with ziva and the kiss was great
louise1717 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
nice rescue...hope the team finds out gibbs and ziva are safe
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »